Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

xplot

Jan 22, 2022
If you move your mouse above a user name or user icon on the left, an "ignore" option for this user is shown. Might indeed be an option for a certain user, who spams this thread with his snippet collages of questionable quality instead of posting really own art...:unsure: On the other hand - you can't argue about taste. And art is in the eye of the beholder...:unsure:
Yup and I encourage everyone who doesn't want to see what they consider garbage to use the ignore button. I don't know DAZ but isn't it about putting together snippets of pre-existing art like painting is about using snippets of pre-existing color? I utilize the snippets like paint. All I know about DAZ is it seems to be very difficult and time consuming to put together something that looks good so people settle for appreciating the effort rather than the actual final product which mostly looks bad to me. If it's only about effort, then yes my "art" would be abhorrent to many of you here. I'm not trying to annoy anyone. I genuinely prefer what I produce out of the best snippets I see here and especially from the original game which is super hot unlike the other games. This is just my unhumble opinion.

P.S. I have become addicted to the likes, I check constantly so if you want to get rid of me, get everyone to stop with the likes. Maybe I'll lose interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertzuioü

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Yup and I encourage everyone who doesn't want to see what they consider garbage to use the ignore button. I don't know DAZ but isn't it about putting together snippets of pre-existing art like painting is about using snippets of pre-existing color? I utilize the snippets like paint. All I know about DAZ is it seems to be very difficult and time consuming to put together something that looks good so people settle for appreciating the effort rather than the actual final product which mostly looks bad to me. If it's only about effort, then yes my "art" would be abhorrent to many of you here. I'm not trying to annoy anyone. I genuinely prefer what I produce out of the best snippets I see here and especially from the original game which is super hot unlike the other games. This is just my unhumble opinion.

P.S. I have become addicted to the likes, I check constantly so if you want to get rid of me, get everyone to stop with the likes. Maybe I'll lose interest.
I'll admit, your art doesnt say me anything, but any DMD art is welcome.

I just hope you remember to credit the local posters, if you use their original art pieces

Reactions: Gradient Brain

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

People usually use daz to create a model, then blender to animate. The issue is that daz is faster and simpler to create the model than blender is, but if I recall blender is more customizable.

xplot

Jan 22, 2022
Just wondering what's the median age of the old timers on here. I'm guessing late seventies, early eighties?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes