Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Im looking for inspiration and ideas for renders and DMD small stories this summer.

In order to prevent spamming this thread, kindly go to my profile wall or msg me directly with ideas. (let me know if you want credit for the idea or want to be anomynious)

Afterwards, i'll make a overview with or a poll for popularity. All shall be shared :)

Im also looking for creators who could be interested in rendering 20-200 pictures for what-if stories (msg me for info)

The series "Power Vacuum" has a what if series - So i hope you can kinda guess where i am going with this

Reactions: Big Rooster

KGpride5

Jan 11, 2022
Hello guys. excellent fan art. Congratulations.
One question: Do you think that for the next update we will finally have a topless photoshoot? I know there have been some with dad, but I mean a shoot with a different photographer. Do you think Dee will give that plunge?

xplot

Jan 22, 2022
D
Hello guys. excellent fan art. Congratulations.
One question: Do you think that for the next update we will finally have a topless photoshoot? I know there have been some with dad, but I mean a shoot with a different photographer. Do you think Dee will give that plunge?
Dee has her limits on what she will do but a topless photoshoot with a different photographer is way over the top.

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
she s hot but I like her whit a girl
Here, a little throwback to the fanart of the story I did with Dee and Elena.
The complete short story of 182 images is on my website.(link is in my signature)
It's done, more than 4 years ago, there are a lot of problems, lighting level, camera, pose, since then I've made a lot of progress hehe ;)
Here is the link of my short and long fanart stories.
The name of the story is "Love Story"

dee party168.jpg dee party169.jpg dee party170.jpg dee party171.jpg dee party172.jpg dee party182.jpg

Last edited:

Kass69

Jan 10, 2021
Here, a little throwback to the fanart of the story I did with Dee and Elena.
The complete short story of 182 images is on my website.(link is in my signature)
It's done, more than 4 years ago, there are a lot of problems, lighting level, camera, pose, since then I've made a lot of progress hehe ;)
Here is the link of my short and long fanart stories.
The name of the story is "Love Story"

View attachment 1929256 View attachment 1929257 View attachment 1929258 View attachment 1929259 View attachment 1929260 View attachment 1929261
hoo yes very very hot

Reactions: pat11

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
D

Dee has her limits on what she will do but a topless photoshoot with a different photographer is way over the top.
Maybe, but remembering the 1st chapter, didnt think she would be blowing her dad either. Or take another dick but his..so...?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes