Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ambr0sE

Jan 24, 2022
To each their own, but i think many people found the dad/daugther relation conflicting - so many of us try to forget its there or have it easier with Dee + others like Martin.

Just a theory tho :)
yeah that's the story for me , don't know about others :)

Reactions: Andurin

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
:unsure: in a game called: Dating my Daughter?
Yes. People liked the art style and the premises was different at first. As MC you were surposed to be able to hook up with other girls and Dee could hook up with other men. But, because the word "NTR" is a support killer and some people saw sharing daugther as that (even tho it isnt) - but Mr. Dot changed the original plan to please the incest hungry audience.

This change was made clear for the audience and afterwards Mr. Dot stirred clear of incest in his games.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
MrDots stirred clear of incest games because Patreon changed its rules and banned incest.
In Sunshine Love the two main characters are half brother and sister.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Yes. People liked the art style and the premises was different at first. As MC you were surposed to be able to hook up with other girls and Dee could hook up with other men. But, because the word "NTR" is a support killer and some people saw sharing daugther as that (even tho it isnt) - but Mr. Dot changed the original plan to please the incest hungry audience.

This change was made clear for the audience and afterwards Mr. Dot stirred clear of incest in his games.
That's not correct.

panzerj

Jun 9, 2021
That's not correct.
Agreed. I've been supporting him for a LONG time. Incest was always the plan. There were other kinks to be included as well, but they've been pushed to the side (because his other projects are now more important, I think). No WS, no beast... All that went away with success.

Reactions: Forix

jonorza

May 23, 2017
To each their own, but i think many people found the dad/daugther relation conflicting - so many of us try to forget its there or have it easier with Dee + others like Martin.

Just a theory tho :)
Its front and center of the WHOLE GAME, its even in its title the point of the game. Thats why people play it. Your complaining about the playing a game you dont like.... then why are you here? :LOL:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
MrDots stirred clear of incest games because Patreon changed its rules and banned incest.
In Sunshine Love the two main characters are half brother and sister.
Wouldn't that still get it banned? Step siblings gets banned after all.

Reactions: Andurin

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just reminding people that this is the fanart thread, not the game thread. We showcase art here. Discussions about the game content, Patreon, etc. should be conducted in the relevant game threads!

Less blah blah more fanart please!

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
girl-stick-figure-clipart-3.jpg

Sunshine Love was not promoted as an incest game, hence not being targeted by the Patreon thought police.
From MrDots Patreon page:
" But that dream has been put on hold the moment after a childhood friend of yours calls you out of the blue"

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes