Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lautarofelipe

Jul 31, 2022
Don't really care about who's boffing who, or what their supposed relationships are, as long as the sex is hot and kinky. The daughter doing a tag team and DP with daddy and dad's best friend is going to be hard to top.
I love
i reall

i really feel bad to think that Martin have been removed from the main story line......... :/.I was actually enjoing Martin and Dee Content
What? Martin? Please tell me thats false

Reactions: cCc123cCc

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
One of the options works better than the other. I'll go back to see which one it was. As for the textures, I had to load the G3 and my new G8 in the same scene. I copied each texture to paste it to the G8 Version. I'll load it to the asset page later today.
That would greatly appriciated. You are even welcome to G8 Martin ^^

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
View attachment 2057458

I'm closing in on completeing my DMD alternate universe game.
Cool, can't wait to check it out!

I've been away from DMD for a while as the actual game has bored me beyond description. In fact, I had/have my own alternate reality story for DMD Ibwas working on before my GPU took a crap. However, I find myself so bored with the D model that I have very little desire to ever get back to it...at least as a DMD work. I find myself more in to the idea of D now more than the actual DMD character. So, more or less a naive blonde with a more realistic model so if I'm doing that, why not just make a story with no direct ties to DMD? Ya know?

Still, I like your work so I'm interested in what you've made. In posts I know that we have similar ideas to what DMD could have been and where it went wrong (and right, to be fair) so I'm sure I'll like what you've made. I'll check back in every so often to see if it's posted.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes