Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dragonsky23

Mar 1, 2023
Winners of the bikini-color-poll:

View attachment 88330

1st: 29 Votes
White-Red-Stripes
Therefore this will be D's outfit as a guest-character in my project.

2nd: 26 Votes
White and Black share the 2nd place with the 26 votes.

3rd: 23 Votes
Red the classic original color.

The attached image is just a low resolution preview. (hope that is ok with the mods)

FULL RESOLUTION DOWNLOAD:
2500 x 3000 pixels / 7,5 megapixels each poster

Backgrounds source:

Thanks for voting and have a nice weekend!

When I read your post I was thinking: Can he read my mind? I 100% agree.
I kind of forgot to mention that I had beach-scenes in mind.
Could you upload these great pictures again, please?

SupsdoBr

May 25, 2022
Hey guys, I am normally a silent lurker on this forum but I am going to say that I love all the renders and the criativity.
NGL, I don't think I've seen it here but I would love, and I think it is a good addition, if someone had the effort of putting D on an outfit like the girls have in Daddy's Little Doll from New Sensations.
Even, maybe, having sex with that outfit? xD
Thanks again for all the renders!

Reactions: princessdavina
Jun 3, 2018
Thanks for the shoutout. Christ, it's been a while since I've posted here. Been really busy with commissions, comics, and all manner of work this last year.

To answer your question, yup, those are mine. I've also been slowly working my way into Blender, and the process of transferring assets between DAZ and Blender (fuck me, not easy!) and then animating. The time difference between rendering an animation in Blender versus DAZ is a joke – it's infinitely faster!

There's a lot I need to figure out, but here's some progress. The first one, the textures hadn't come over properly. Second is a third draft at creating a looping animation.

View attachment 0001-0100.mp4
View attachment draft3.mp4

Mopsi

Nov 19, 2020
Hey guys, I am normally a silent lurker on this forum but I am going to say that I love all the renders and the criativity.
NGL, I don't think I've seen it here but I would love, and I think it is a good addition, if someone had the effort of putting D on an outfit like the girls have in Daddy's Little Doll from New Sensations.
Even, maybe, having sex with that outfit? xD
Thanks again for all the renders!
Like those?

Dee 1.png Dee 2.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes