Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I discovered yet another AI image creator.
It looks likes it's designed for commercial use, but you can drop any kind of art into it and have it rendered it many different styles.

Here is Dee done (more or less) photographically and I cleaned up her face in FaceApp.
It's far from perfect. Some elements like hands usually come out a bit wonky. On the plus side it seems to have zero censorship.

I'm busy burning through my free images. I might post more.

View attachment 2846986
Insanely hot. I'm so bored with her model that if someone edited the game to replace the OG render with those I'd finally finish the story lol

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
You guys need to make a game to take Dee to a new level.
This is what has to come, IMO. The dev have a style and it's this one. I'm not knocking anyone's great work here but I'd be happy with any edits or renders that update her look. That original model is just so lifeless now, IMO.

I think a few of us coming together could create something good, new and still starring this character we all like.
I may have started to hate the story in the VN but the notion is still hot.

I have tons of ideas for stories and scenes, too. One is real and really...dark. I've alluded to mayhe telling the story on this website one day but despite writing it to about 75% completion I can't bring myself to write the rest emotionally. Hard to explain.
Anyw,ay, the reason DMD pulled me in so hard those years back was because my brain instantly made the connection between Dee and this girl I know.

Just from that I have a true story I could tell with Dee and a bunch of made up ones I'm waiting to use on some VN of my own. Yet, I have a hard time finding the...time...to dive into Daz. I know Python and like to write but I just cannot seem to find the time ti sit down and truly learn Daz. Plus I'm not exactly using a powerhouse PC. Not total dogshit but not exactly one that'll rip out HQ renders at a good pace.

ccd17

Nov 24, 2017
Looks good, can't wait to see more.

Though the face seems a little too polished and not really calling back to Dee in the renders. If any real image can be said to look like a render. I'm not familiar with Promeai, does it use a real face as a base the AI or is it totally free-form? I seem to remember way back on this thread some found a model, think she was Russian that would be good as a base for a realistic Dee face.
What ever the case, love the effort. Keep up the good work.

kingbee69

Oct 6, 2017
PromeAI, FaceApp and Photoshop's generative fill.
A lot of people seemed to like my reimagined Dee from Day1. Here is Dee and F on Day28 after they've... gotten to know each other better.

A couple of things:
F looks younger than I wanted. EDIT: I redid Dee's face so she didn't look quite so young. With FaceApp it seems you can make faces look younger or fucking old, nothing in-between.
Yeah, F's junk looks messed up. I'm surprised it didn't turn out worse. I wonder if the folks at PromeAI are ok with people using their site for extremely NSFW stuff.
It still looks a bit renderish. Eh, what are you gonna do?

4583239175101491a.jpg

Last edited:

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
PromeAI, FaceApp and Photoshop's generative fill.
A lot of people seemed to like my reimagined Dee from Day1. Here is Dee and F on Day28 after they've... gotten to know each other better.

A couple of things:
F looks younger than I wanted. EDIT: I redid Dee's face so she didn't look quite so young. With FA it seems you can make faces look younger or fucking old, nothing in-between.
Yeah, F's junk looks messed up. I'm surprised it didn't turn out worse. I wonder if the folks at PromeAI are ok with people using their site for extremely NSFW stuff.
It still looks a bit renderish. Eh, what are you gonna do?

View attachment 2909777
Now you need to realise all the game like that and you'll make it perfect !

Reactions: tsan051969
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes