Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
PromeAI, FaceApp and Photoshop's generative fill.
A lot of people seemed to like my reimagined Dee from Day1. Here is Dee and F on Day28 after they've... gotten to know each other better.

A couple of things:
F looks younger than I wanted. EDIT: I redid Dee's face so she didn't look quite so young. With FaceApp it seems you can make faces look younger or fucking old, nothing in-between.
Yeah, F's junk looks messed up. I'm surprised it didn't turn out worse. I wonder if the folks at PromeAI are ok with people using their site for extremely NSFW stuff.
It still looks a bit renderish. Eh, what are you gonna do?

View attachment 2909777
Looks very good! But I think there is a reason, why the original file is a bit less high: In these pictures the dad does not need a face...;)

Reactions: RustyV

azzholez98

Jan 29, 2019
PromeAI, FaceApp and Photoshop's generative fill.
A lot of people seemed to like my reimagined Dee from Day1. Here is Dee and F on Day28 after they've... gotten to know each other better.

A couple of things:
F looks younger than I wanted. EDIT: I redid Dee's face so she didn't look quite so young. With FaceApp it seems you can make faces look younger or fucking old, nothing in-between.
Yeah, F's junk looks messed up. I'm surprised it didn't turn out worse. I wonder if the folks at PromeAI are ok with people using their site for extremely NSFW stuff.
It still looks a bit renderish. Eh, what are you gonna do?

View attachment 2909777
Could you do one like with dee and martin

• Love
Reactions: SomeOldFart

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Great job!
That AI is interesting because the background is HDRI, so it's a real life image.
If you want to do a Dee+Martin I suggest a Gradient Brain subtly sexy one back on thread page 423 (It tool me like 20 minutes to find it).

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes