Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think it's under Georgina if I remember the set up correctly.

Tiberium55

Aug 29, 2021
Bonjour
quelqu'un a t'il une idée de l'asset utilisé pour la chambre dans le studio photo de Ryan dans le chapitre 3?
Merci

Hello
does anyone have an idea of the asset used for the bedroom in Ryan's photo studio in chapter 3?
Thanks

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I really like this and the other AI works you've shared recently. I'm not going to bring the AI debate here because it has it's positives and negatives, users and detractors. I don't care about the argument of it's use so I'm just talking about the results.

I tried a bit with SD to achieve results like this and mostly failed. The reason why is that DMD was an early adult VN for me that grabbed me because Dee reminded me of a real girl/woman I know of. Yes, in a cartoonishly exaggerated sense physically but the basics and her initial naivety reminded me of a girl I know who has a story I want to tell one day.
Your renders here (this and the two before) come close to capturing the look of the woman I one day want to tell a true story about (not me banging her or that sorta thing, just an outside observer).

Anyway, these are quite good and I hope wouldn't be crossing any lines if I onw day asked for any training models you used.
My fear is that if I use the actual girl it will come out close enough for her to still be reverse image searched. The story has very touchy, morally grey shit in it and I truly don't want her or anyone else involved to be outed one day so I'd like to find a similar looking girl without using the actual girl. What you've made is close to what I'm looking for because the basic Dee model has long become boring to me.

Good work and thanks for sharing these!

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Nicely done, but that doesn't look like a teenage girl.
I think it does but an older teen girl, like 18-19yo. Not necessarily Dee but still an attractive young blonde.

BTW, I've been long on the record that I love your work and usually get a good laugh from your more goofy renders. That said, you posted a couple less-silly renders above that I think are your best work. Good job, man. I'd say it more but I don't really follow DMD much anymore beyond checking here every few months.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes