Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Essentially the fan art thread has give Dee a predilection as a BBC slut and a rather aggressive lesbian.
Shouldn't be surprising. Vanilla love route fans and gentle harem fans got everything they wanted in the game itself. People who wanted something interesting with Martin got a scene written by writers who'd publicly expressed how much they hated the content, and who decided to turn Martin into an arbitrarily cruel predator to put it out anyway.

There's no question that the form of the FF content in Book 1 and the form of the same content in Book 4 look nothing alike.

Fan art often exists to give fans what they really wanted, but didn't get.

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
I think all three girls could have their own spin-offs from the main DMD game. I know I'm always up for more Jennifer content but I'd still like to see more content for all of them. Perhaps advancing Dee's story to include realizing her dream about having two children with MC? Might be boring for some because it's more focused on the family life instead of the adventures.

Or a single story covering the adventures of all three girls working with Georgina at the model studio? This one could have branches for following each of the girls separately. I'd help with tackling a project like this, though I'm no artist, my experience is in scenario writing and dialog.

Oh, well. I can dream.

Reactions: pivan4

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I think all three girls could have their own spin-offs from the main DMD game. I know I'm always up for more Jennifer content but I'd still like to see more content for all of them. Perhaps advancing Dee's story to include realizing her dream about having two children with MC? Might be boring for some because it's more focused on the family life instead of the adventures.

Or a single story covering the adventures of all three girls working with Georgina at the model studio? This one could have branches for following each of the girls separately. I'd help with tackling a project like this, though I'm no artist, my experience is in scenario writing and dialog.

Oh, well. I can dream.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-naughty-daughter-v1-2-rustyv.152233/

Also, see links in my sig. Note that another FmF story is long overdue, but I'm working through hardware/software issues atm so my development efforts are on cold hold until I finish fixing things...

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
so, they are really elf farts... that's what they do to make Christmas ornaments
an interesting thought. :unsure: Although, my OCD compels me to point out that if they were, the crown / opening would be facing in.

I prefer to think of it as part of her daily yoga routines, the plevic and glute agility and strengthening routines. After all, we know that she is keen on being fit and desires the ability to handle whatever is pressing on her. I guess in the off-season she just uses stiff stress balls...

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
an interesting thought. :unsure: Although, my OCD compels me to point out that if they were, the crown / opening would be facing in.

I prefer to think of it as part of her daily yoga routines, the plevic and glute agility and strengthening routines. After all, we know that she is keen on being fit and desires the ability to handle whatever is pressing on her. I guess in the off-season she just uses stiff stress balls...
clearly, it was already fully formed, it rotated to set its center of gravity before it took flight

• Haha
Reactions: zjalaran and oaiki
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes