Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ccd17

Nov 24, 2017
Yes, I suppose he used img2img but I wonder if he used a celeb name in the prompt or if he just let the AI do an interpretation of Dee's face.
No celeb or lora was used in the making of the image. I have a few negative TI that I use to keep the odder morphing down to a minimum. But other then that it is just the prompt. Oddly I have found you can get pretty close with my settings with the only prompt being 'realistic' Of course having more prompt makes it better.

If you are interested here is the settings for SD using Auto111

analogMadness_v40

prompt:
a cute 17 year old girl with blue eyes big breasts and blonde hair in a ponytail with hair-tie down her back in a red shirt with a teddy-bear logo standing in an apartment kitchen

negative prompt
BadDream FastNegativeV2 UnrealisticDream

Sampling: DPM++ 3M SDE Expontial 100 steps

WxH 768
Batch 10 (I like to run a few to find the best it's not needed to be 10)
CFG scale 15
Denoising strength 0.25

ADetailer : On

Oddly with these setting there is not much variation on Dee's face with different seeds. Mostly just fuzzy or odd eyes. I bet a lora to fix the eyes would remove that, but I was just trying to see what I could get with the minimum settings

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
No celeb or lora was used in the making of the image. I have a few negative TI that I use to keep the odder morphing down to a minimum. But other then that it is just the prompt. Oddly I have found you can get pretty close with my settings with the only prompt being 'realistic' Of course having more prompt makes it better.

If you are interested here is the settings for SD using Auto111

analogMadness_v40

prompt:
a cute 17 year old girl with blue eyes big breasts and blonde hair in a ponytail with hair-tie down her back in a red shirt with a teddy-bear logo standing in an apartment kitchen

negative prompt
BadDream FastNegativeV2 UnrealisticDream

Sampling: DPM++ 3M SDE Expontial 100 steps

WxH 768
Batch 10 (I like to run a few to find the best it's not needed to be 10)
CFG scale 15
Denoising strength 0.25

ADetailer : On

Oddly with these setting there is not much variation on Dee's face with different seeds. Mostly just fuzzy or odd eyes. I bet a lora to fix the eyes would remove that, but I was just trying to see what I could get with the minimum settings
No need for a Lora for the eyes, you could just use "deformed pupils, deformed iris" in neg prompt, or use "eyes only" with Adetailer. Neg prompt is usually enough.
Also AnalogMadness is now v7 maybe it will be even better, and try Restart with 66 steps instead of DPM++ 3M SDE Expontial 100 steps, it might be just as good and slightly faster.

Also you just say 768px so I guess you did an inpainting of the the face ? Not the full image remade with realistic style ?

Reactions: Magixian

ccd17

Nov 24, 2017
No need for a Lora for the eyes, you could just use "deformed pupils, deformed iris" in neg prompt, or use "eyes only" with Adetailer. Neg prompt is usually enough.
Also AnalogMadness is now v7 maybe it will be even better, and try Restart with 66 steps instead of DPM++ 3M SDE Expontial 100 steps, it might be just as good and slightly faster.

Also you just say 768px so I guess you did an inpainting of the the face ? Not the full image remade with realistic style ?
Nope it was the full image generated in one pass.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes