Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Can I see our favourite girls with cosplay outfits? ( like in comicon etc..)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Can I see our favourite girls with cosplay outfits? ( like in comicon etc..)
I've done a few over the last couple of years. If you type in OhWee in the By: Member box, and leave the search term blank, but leave the setting to search This Thread, there's about five pages of my posts.

Look for posts with the words "Silliness", "Modeling Gigs", or "Homage". There's also "Sgt. D" "Star Wars Alien", also This Post...

That may not be all of them, but usually I post the pics by themselves. A bunch of text in the search query entry is usually me commenting on someone else's post.

I haven't done much cosplay with Elena, Jennifer, or Georgina as of yet though, well besides the Space 1999 one... Just D!

Reactions: Andurin

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I've done a few over the last couple of years. If you type in OhWee in the By: Member box, and leave the search term blank, but leave the setting to search This Thread, there's about five pages of my posts.

Look for posts with the words "Silliness", "Modeling Gigs", or "Homage". There's also "Sgt. D" "Star Wars Alien", also This Post...

That may not be all of them, but usually I post the pics by themselves. A bunch of text in the search query entry is usually me commenting on someone else's post.

I haven't done much cosplay with Elena, Jennifer, or Georgina as of yet though, well besides the Space 1999 one... Just D!
I know yours but I like to see other kind of outfits (of animes like pokemon, Dragonball) xD

Reactions: OhWee

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
I know yours but I like to see other kind of outfits (of animes like pokemon, Dragonball) xD
Beside @OhWee 's epic work, there has been quite a few cosplays over the years. Personally havent i done anything like it, mostly because im limited with the materials i have to work with. Could be fun to look into tho.

Reactions: OhWee and Pitrik
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes