Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Poor my D.. In every fan arts she is fucked by everyone.. She is only mine :cry: I can understand Elena ( she is also mine u. u) but my little angel no :cry:

Reactions: icke123

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Reactions: Mt78 and Andurin

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
I like D with the longer torso you gave her.
Thanks for the feedback - its very appriciated :)

I preffer an "older" version of Dee in generel, because i am not a fan of "little girl with massive boobs" version. However, i do also try and stay as close to the original model.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
BTW, for those of you that may not have been following my Enthralled crossover comic thread closely recently, I just added a bunch of panels that relate to Dee's backstory in Enthralled.

The story picks up here, and is continued in the next few posts (panels 79-107):
https://f95zone.to/threads/enthralled-my-squienis-story-part-1-ohwee.17722/post-1765526

Here's a teaser panel from the above link. (Un)fortunately, yeah Penty and Tackle (the cock snakes), while part of Enthralled, aren't part of Dee's backstory...

And well, if you haven't checked out Enthralled yet, well it might be worth a gander. Link to Part 1 in sig.

There's a few more panels coming for Dee's Enthralled backstory, but I need to make those first...

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
LOL i had a smiliar idea with Dee and Elena :)

View attachment 275969
Ironically, and gladly lol, this is NOT a graphic representation of MrDots way of work

Soapy!!

More of this plz!!!

Dee and Elena Dildo time

View attachment 277538
Together they are Dynamite!!

A different sort of Father/Daughter relationship...

View attachment 279541
One of the BEST Father-Daughter scenarios!

Wow, lots of renders!. You hoarder! LOL

-Oh, coach, you are early, Elena has not come yet. Coaching after only 20 minutes? Or will we start without her?
View attachment 280155

P.S. I do not know whether you like it or not, but TO BE CONTINUED guys ;)
Oh yes!. Exercise is good for the body

Put this one together for the fitness models, etc. thread. D is short, so she's the perfect height for a gymnast...

So bendy!

BTW, for those of you that may not have been following my Enthralled crossover comic thread closely recently, I just added a bunch of panels that relate to Dee's backstory in Enthralled.

The story picks up here, and is continued in the next few posts (panels 79-107):
https://f95zone.to/threads/enthralled-my-squienis-story-part-1-ohwee.17722/post-1765526

Here's a teaser panel from the above link. (Un)fortunately, yeah Penty and Tackle (the cock snakes), while part of Enthralled, aren't part of Dee's backstory...

And well, if you haven't checked out Enthralled yet, well it might be worth a gander. Link to Part 1 in sig.

There's a few more panels coming for Dee's Enthralled backstory, but I need to make those first...
Oh damn!!, need to check the thread asap!, I see a LOT of pics there! :devilish::devilish:

Reactions: OhWee and ZeroBOY

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Put this one together for the fitness models, etc. thread. D is short, so she's the perfect height for a gymnast...

Makes you a fan of gymnastics.
D and Elena doing a partners stretch warm up.

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Well, according to the model I'm using (as dialed in by @f95zoneuser463 ) , around 4'10". That looks about right when comparing to the game renders.

The 'D' version I use incorporates some very minor tweaks to that model, mainly in the glutes area.

Well, except for the gymnast version of course. I had to add some muscle mass for that one.

As I was rechecking Dee's height, this viewport image amused me, so I did a render real quick:

Dee_MeasuringStick.jpg

Siatin

Sep 8, 2018
Well, according to the model I'm using (as dialed in by @f95zoneuser463 ) , around 4'10". That looks about right when comparing to the game renders.

The 'D' version I use incorporates some very minor tweaks to that model, mainly in the glutes area.

Well, except for the gymnast version of course. I had to add some muscle mass for that one.

As I was rechecking Dee's height, this viewport image amused me, so I did a render real quick:

View attachment 281032
Awesome,thanks for that

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes