Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
been busy, not much time for rendering
trying to find a enviro for the tank crew...
also need to find a middle ground with the lighting...
View attachment 286828 View attachment 286829
Need a decent close up from the front... Because there's something just not NORMAL about that tanker crew's uniforms... :D

BTW: I like the second image best of those two... Looks like it's slightly overcast. Let's the underpass' lights show... ;)

Reactions: Trminator

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
It seems that we unfairly forgot to my friend George, I immediately thought about the following story (after training with Elena), Dee "volunteer" for the veteran:unsure:

George - Do you really love when you are slapped right? You are a little dirty slut!
Dee - Ahhhh yeah Sergeant Sir yes AAAhhh, please continue Ahhhh
Slap slap.png

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Coach - Lie down on the ball, and open your mouth wider, let's stretch your throat
Dee - G...h..k
7.png

Coach - Take off this rag and turn to me with your sweet ass
Dee - Yes coach

Dee - Like this? Сoach, do you like what you see?
9.png

Coach - Yes girl, today I will seriously take care of you
Coach thoughts: You will have a good training little whore, Williams wanted to meet you, soon you will get to know him
8.png

to be continued

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Park it:

Or have it on the move:
I have those.
What I meant was looking for a enviro that caught my current whims. or rather, what random shit my brain decided would "go well" together lol

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
My render system is down for the moment, but this was an idea I've been wanting to take a stab at, as soon as something went on sale next. Unfortunately, a few of the morphs I need for D(ee) aren't on this laptop, so D(ee) looks a bit different. An older D(ee) perhaps...

Anyways, this is a homage to an older video game a few of you might remember playing back in the day.

OlderDee_Joust_OhWee.jpg

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
My render system is down for the moment, but this was an idea I've been wanting to take a stab at, as soon as something went on sale next. Unfortunately, a few of the morphs I need for D(ee) aren't on this laptop, so D(ee) looks a bit different. An older D(ee) perhaps...

Anyways, this is a homage to an older video game a few of you might remember playing back in the day.

View attachment 287354
This is a game that definitely needs to be made.
Maybe with invisible armor. lol
There was a B grade beach movie from the 60's called Ghost in the Invisible Bikini.

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This is a game that definitely needs to be made.
Maybe with invisible armor. lol
There was a B grade beach movie from the 60's called Ghost in the Invisible Bikini.
If such a thing were made, I'm thinking ablative armor. I.E. hit a piece of armor, it evaporates. The goal would be to remove all armor pieces from your opponent, leaving them with only their birthday suit...

The lance would also have a penis head, for extra fun later on...
Also, the Kiwi should also be equipped with appropriate gens for their rider's pleasure.

Reactions: RustyV and JJsworld

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
If such a thing were made, I'm thinking ablative armor. I.E. hit a piece of armor, it evaporates. The goal would be to remove all armor pieces from your opponent, leaving them with only their birthday suit...

The lance would also have a penis head, for extra fun later on...
Also, the Kiwi should also be equipped with appropriate gens for their rider's pleasure.
OhWee, yer a sick, twisted, evil MF... and that's why we all love you and your awesome ideas... :D

Reactions: JJsworld and OhWee
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes