Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Trust me Elena knows 69 realy good.D still can improve:)

I see your favorite game list must be too long now after Haley and Mary:)
And probably Alexandra (I'm actually playing it).. Yes I will keep DMD and Melody's signatures that are my favorite games in absolute :)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Reactions: JJsworld
Jun 30, 2017
How is that "Fallout"? D's jumpsuit is zipped all the way to the neck, ain't NUTHIN' 'falling out' of that... although if Elana actually HAD more tits than she normally does, she'd be 'falling out' just fine... *giggles*
I tried to unzip Dee's Vaultsuit but her breasts are too big. They started colliding with the suite and it looked weird. So no clevage for poor Dee. On the other hand, it might be a good idea to keep the suite closed in a radioactive environment
:)

EDIT:
Strange: I tried it again and today it works :unsure:
For all the little pervs at F95: Dee and Elena maximum Cleavage

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Visiting daddy's friend

Martin - Scream louder, whore!
View attachment 289048
P.S. When the script ends with the coach, there are fifteen more pages, Dee will either go to the piano lesson for the depraved old man, or a nephew will come to Martin and they will call her to visit:unsure:
For a little change maybe Martin and his nephew first and after the old man ;)
But it's just my opinion.

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
10-11

Coach - So bitch, now everything is as it should be, my dick in your little ass, and now start to move like you were born to take dick in the ass!
Dee - Aaaahhm!!!
10.png

Dee - Ooohh trainer ... you are too big ... maybe better in pussy? ... please coach ... insert into my pussy ...
Coach - do not worry bitch, soon we will have a "special training" we will take care of your pussy
11.png

to be continued...

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Sad news :
I ask one of the scriptwritter of DMD about the future of the game and he tells me the game will be finish during the end of this year or the beginning of the next one.

I don't know for you but it's really make me sad because except this section (fanart and fancomics), Dee (maybe) will disappear (well with the content in this thread we could make a sequel much more pervert XD).
In Melody there is Koko so it's in the same universe but to be honest I prefer the story of Dee and her daddy.
I would have like to see her become more "corrupt" with the time but...

After he told me that he don't know about the future project of the team (I really hope we will see Dee again).

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Sad news :
I ask one of the scriptwritter of DMD about the future of the game and he tells me the game will be finish during the end of this year or the beginning of the next one.

I don't know for you but it's really make me sad because except this section (fanart and fancomics), Dee (maybe) will disappear (well with the content in this thread we could make a sequel much more pervert XD).
In Melody there is Koko so it's in the same universe but to be honest I prefer the story of Dee and her daddy.
I would have like to see become more "corrupt" with the time but...

After he told me that he don't know about the future project of the team (I really hope we will see Dee again).
Well, in that case, I think we will transfer the story of ours (and I think that she has already become ours) to a comic book format :unsure:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I tried to unzip Dee's Vaultsuit but her breasts are too big. They started colliding with the suite and it looked weird. So no clevage for poor Dee. On the other hand, it might be a good idea to keep the suite closed in a radioactive environment
:)

EDIT:
Strange: I tried it again and today it works :unsure:
For all the little pervs at F95: Dee and Elena maximum Cleavage

View attachment 289052
Now we are talking!! :devilish:

Oh man!!!
This one is perfect for the guy with 2 dicks

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes