Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
How long does it usually take for you guys to render a picture?
I’ve worked on shit that has taken me a few hours to set up and stuff that has taken my a few minutes. While it can take a lot of time, once it’s done, it will be something you can be prod of. Unless your like me and will find 100 things wrong with it

Reactions: Kendra Denimore

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
How long does it usually take for you guys to render a picture?
Depends on a lot of variables, in my case for a single character with no background can take 30+ mins if I leave it rendering at 92%, and I even have textures downsides to 1.5K

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys, if you want, then you have a couple of days to guess "why Dee was so surprised?" and "with whom she speaks?";)

Dee - You ... ummmm ... we just ... aah ... sorry
Coach - Do not respond slut!
View attachment 290647
to be continued...
Hmm I'm not sure.
It could be Elena (after all she seems to attend this "session" too but is late so...)
But it could be an unexpected guest and I think it's the father (because she seems a little shy all of sudden so I think she is embarrassed in front of her Daddy).

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
so, now that I cant unsee it...
sure, the right foot looks like talons. the left... looks like a small animal stuffed up a exhaust pipe! just 2 legs and a small tail sticking out the end! lol
Hmm... I didn't think Bambi was into that kinda thing... (yes, that's what it looks like to me, after reading Morpheus668's comment...)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
@ZeroBOY

That's mostly the Rochelle Ponytail hair talking, but yeah there is a bit of resemblance. But yeah, it'd be best to take that thought elsewhere. There are other sites for that, if you want to go down that rabbit hole. As for this forum... well be strong!

Angel Wings does do some pretty cute characters though, but they are mostly useless as far as this forum is concerned. I think Averille has lots of potential as an older teen, if you dialed in a bit of age into her face and tweaked her body appropriately.

@Kendra Denimore , @Morpheus668

Yeah, y'all just want me to stuff the turkey... or at least have the turkey stuff Dee...
:p

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
@ZeroBOY

That's mostly the Rochelle Ponytail hair talking, but yeah there is a bit of resemblance. But yeah, it'd be best to take that thought elsewhere. There are other sites for that, if you want to go down that rabbit hole. As for this forum... well be strong!

Angel Wings does do some pretty cute characters though, but they are mostly useless as far as this forum is concerned. I think Averille has lots of potential as an older teen, if you dialed in a bit of age into her face and tweaked her body appropriately.
well, yes and no. long as ya dont have them laying naked with a cock in their ass all covered in cum....
it can be done.
but as i've seen with the like ratios on the renders ive posted in here...
nobody in here cares much for renders UNLESS, they are naked with a cock up their ass all covered in cum
;)

also, it really is alot to do with the hair
case in point...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
@ZeroBOY

@Kendra Denimore , @Morpheus668

Yeah, y'all just want me to stuff the turkey... or at least have the turkey stuff Dee...
:p
I wanna be the one doing the stuffing, if it's Dee getting it... *gets the bottle of olive oil and smears it on my hand* I'm ready!!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes