Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Not sexual, but perfect! Love your works dude :)
I love your comment. Anybody can click a button, but to take the time to actually compliment me; that’s what inspires me.

And yes, you have enough people making her look like a cheap whore. I try to go a different route. I’m still learning

Reactions: lushlife

Thadeus Jones

Feb 10, 2018
I really like the DMD game, but this wait for 3 months for updates is getting old, so I'm considering launching my own spinoff game. Essentially, picking up where V 0.21 left off. Dee's and Father's history will remain the same. However, most of the characters from the original will not be part of the new game. I'm not looking to rip off the other game. The character of Jennifer will be in the story somewhat, but will be "recast." The game would be called, "Our Daughters," so Dee and her father will have "company." Any interest from this crowd in such a game? Here are a few sample renders I have been playing with in coming up with the new storyline.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I really like the DMD game, but this wait for 3 months for updates is getting old, so I'm considering launching my own spinoff game. Essentially, picking up where V 0.21 left off. Dee's and Father's history will remain the same. However, most of the characters from the original will not be part of the new game. I'm not looking to rip off the other game. The character of Jennifer will be in the story somewhat, but will be "recast." The game would be called, "Our Daughters," so Dee and her father will have "company." Any interest from this crowd in such a game? Here are a few sample renders I have been playing with in coming up with the new storyline.
As I said in a previous post here, one of the scriptwriter talked about the end of DMD and said the final updates will be for the end of this year or the beginning of 2020.
So I think one of the better thing to do (to not let this game and these characters disappear) is to create fanarts/fancomics/fangames.

So yes man I'm with you ! Do your game, don't abandon it, create a good story (with different kinks if you can like sharing, or gang-bang/threesome/Xsome, or I don't know pregnancy why not) with good renders. I'm sure I'm not the only one to think it but we are with you ! If you can too, try to make different paths (to let the player decide how Dee and Daddy must be) like the original game.
Your renders are very good and I like the idea. Seeing their everyday life as a couple could be a good thing (especially if Dee is quite pervert and not as prude as she was in the beginning).

Do it man we're with you :)

Vango.Bango

May 14, 2018
As I said in a previous post here, one of the scriptwriter talked about the end of DMD and said the final updates will be for the end of this year or the beginning of 2020.
So I think one of the better thing to do (to not let this game and these characters disappear) is to create fanarts/fancomics/fangames.

So yes man I'm with you ! Do your game, don't abandon it, create a good story (with different kinks if you can like sharing, or gang-bang/threesome/Xsome, or I don't know pregnancy why not) with good renders. I'm sure I'm not the only one to think it but we are with you ! If you can too try to make different paths (to let the player decide how Dee and Daddy must be) like the original game.
Your renders are very good and I like the idea. Seeing their everyday life as a couple could be a good thing (especially if Dee is quite pervert and not as prude as she was in the beginning).

I couldn't agree more. Please do it. Your renders are fantastic and I would love if D could have somo pubic hair.

Reactions: Goronthil

Thadeus Jones

Feb 10, 2018

So yes man I'm with you ! Do your game, don't abandon it, create a good story (with different kinks if you can like sharing, or gang-bang/threesome/Xsome, or I don't know pregnancy why not) with good renders. I'm sure I'm not the only one to think it but we are with you ! If you can too try to make different paths (to let the player decide how Dee and Daddy must be) like the original game.

The flavor of the game will be similar to the original in terms of play/decisions (at least that is the current plan). I had already decided that Dee will be starting at a point of being less naïve and somewhat more "adventurous." I'm not personally interested in Dee getting pregnant, but perhaps that could be adapted to one of the other young chicks in the game. There will be threesome scenarios....I don't see how that wouldn't be inevitable. I'm toying with a harem scenario for one of the other male characters I'm planning on having in the game. The game is based on the premise that Dee and Daddy have unknowingly relocated to a beach community that is also a concentration of incestual activity/relationships. There will be plenty of variations on "kinks" in the storyline. Thanks for the feedback.

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Whore training
14-15

Dee - Ohhhm ... Aaahh ... what are you doing?
Elena - What?
14.png

Elena - I help you to be a whore, you are a whore Dee, and whores are spreading their legs wide
Coach - You talk too much Elena, for your bitch tongue there is another matter
Elena - Of course
15.png

to be continued

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes