Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Would be nice see D or Elena or both near sportive cars like Audi ( yes , i love Audi) doing dirty things or simply doing a race ;)
*Lays them both over the hood of my Lamborgini and uses my toys on em till they soak the hood with their juices* Kinda like that ya mean?? Something along those lines, or with em both getting stuffed by a couple of studs? Yeah, that would be kinda sweet... :love: :devilish:

Reactions: Pitrik

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
View attachment 308226

This one is for the homie @Pitrik And yes, I added a lens flare right between her sweet spot. I know where your minds are at And I'm also testing out lens flares as well.;)
Very nice solution to your desire to "keep your renders clean" and not let yourself slip down that slope of sluttiness that the rest of us have already smoothed with our asses, as we slid to the bottom... :)

Reactions: Thanos247

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
*Lays them both over the hood of my Lamborgini and uses my toys on em till they soak the hood with their juices* Kinda like that ya mean?? Something along those lines, or with em both getting stuffed by a couple of studs? Yeah, that would be kinda sweet... :love: :devilish:
Audi bought the lamborghini so it would be perfect ;) ( Lamborgini now is German and not anymore Italian :cry: )

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
View attachment 308226

This one is for the homie @Pitrik And yes, I added a lens flare right between her sweet spot. I know where your minds are at ;) And I'm also testing out lens flares as well.
Very cool.
I like how the light is making her special place glow.

Maybe D in the Here We Go Again with Tawny Kitaen pose.
tk4.jpg

Really good work Thanos247.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Some really talented fanart that's been added to this thread. Big pat on the shoulders for people who contributed both earlier end lately. Sometimes you just go 'WauW' when looking through the pages (y)

Reactions: Mt78 and Thanos247
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes