Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I think the fog makes her skin look a bit too fuzzy/blurry. I’ll probably just take it out. And that’s why I like doing these test

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Since Elena looks more like a dancer than D how about Elena in a few of the famous Flash Dance poses.
Minus the unitard. lol
Just keep the leg warmers, it's Flash Dance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: HaroldB77

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Guys if I open a thread for Melody's fan arts you will post something?

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Guys if I open a thread for Melody's fan arts you will post something?
I’m sure someone will, just not me. I tried other fan arts and people didn’t really give a shit for my stuff, which is why I’m here. Besides, these are just test for me, and the Dee model I have works well with the characters I’m using. So nothing from me, but I’m sure fans of that stuff will post

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I’m sure someone will, just not me. I tried other fan arts and people didn’t really give a shit for my stuff, which is why I’m here. Besides, these are just test for me, and the Dee model I have works well with the characters I’m using. So nothing from me, but I’m sure fans of that stuff will post
I always appreciate your stuff :)

Reactions: Thanos247

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Can't wait to see your game.

Reactions: Thanos247

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
the yoga/personal defense teacher i mean, but hey if people don't like her i didn't mean to come out as rude.
Na man, I just wasn't sure what you meant. Did you mean Margo Robbie, as in you wanted some Harley Quinn. That's what confused me.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Since Elena looks more like a dancer than D how about Elena in a few of the famous Flash Dance poses.
Minus the unitard. lol
Just keep the leg warmers, it's Flash Dance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't forget the dance shoes that she's wearing in the first two, and the heels in the last one... need those too!

Reactions: RustyV

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
IMG_1609 (1).jpg

IMG_1610 (1).jpg

Listen up people; so I've said these are test, and now I need your help. As you can see, I'm trying to capture a scene right before the person gets struck. Thing is, I'm not sure which one looks better. Obviously I'm not using this image, but the angles. So which one does a better job?

PS, if you don't want to say it out loud, you can just send me a PM as i REALLY need to hear what people think. And the lighting is also different from my traditional warm setting. That was too dark for this scene, so I needed to change it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes