• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Hello everyone
I present to you the first issue of the brand new magazine "MrDots BABES", which I will publish every 2 weeks (normally)
Happy reading everyone :)

Really well done mate, thumbs up! Its funny, great concept and of excellent quality.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Ladies Night...

Special thanks to Luxee (the developer of Parental Love) for sharing his game character assets with everyone! That's my version of Jenna at the left, and Luxee's Emily at the right. If you don't recognize Rachel (someone shared her in the DMD art assets thread a while back), you may be in the wrong thread...

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Ladies Night...

Special thanks to Luxee (the developer of Parental Love) for sharing his game character assets with everyone! That's my version of Jenna at the left, and Luxee's Emily at the right. If you don't recognize Rachel (someone shared her in the DMD art assets thread a while back), you may be in the wrong thread...
Nice. Did Luxee share Sienna assets? Hope to see her and Elly next time:love:

Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes
Oct 31, 2019
Ladies Night...

Awesome! Thank you (y)

• Hey there
Reactions: OhWee

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018

This will be fun :)
I can't help but saying it again, thanks to true fan artists like yourself, fiiiinally D's got brains and sexual experience...the game is hardly playable once you get a taste of slutty D. We're way ahead of the pointless drivel and restaurant dates, with a retarded teen who still behaves like she is in kindergarten even as she's getting stuffed up the butt by her own dad! And the captions make it even better!

Rizzrack

Apr 21, 2018
I can't help but saying it again, thanks to true fan artists like yourself, fiiiinally D's got brains and sexual experience...the game is hardly playable once you get a taste of slutty D. We're way ahead of the pointless drivel and restaurant dates, with a retarded teen who still behaves like she is in kindergarten even as she's getting stuffed up the butt by her own dad! And the captions make it even better!
Comments like these always mean a lot and makes me wanna keep doing this and improving my techniques. And trust me (spoiler alert hehe) you haven't seen anything yet compared to what's coming in the future. Part 2 and 3 are already finished and will be released soon.....

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
Comments like these always mean a lot and makes me wanna keep doing this and improving my techniques. And trust me (spoiler alert hehe) you haven't seen anything yet compared to what's coming in the future. Part 2 and 3 are already finished and will be released soon.....
Your artwork is fabulous and very naughty at the same time. Your work and other artists inspired me into trying to learn how to use DZ3D.

Reactions: Rizzrack

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
This is AWESOME!!
LOVED IT!!!
I'm glad the first issue was very popular. Why did I choose to create this magazine? Because I constantly seek not only to improve my art, but also to innovate and do what nobody has done yet.
I did it too, because a magazine showing the girls from the MrDots VNs was sorely lacking :)
And since I make fanarts in priority to show the girls in a very artistic way, the idea of the magazine necessarily came.

Here is the very first image of Jennifer, for issue 2 of the magazine

dee mag40.jpg

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes