Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
need a story about this scene ( and more images ;) ?)
I was thinking when after she was screwed in the modeling competition, some lucrative offers to do some more "adult" themed content. Dee just turned 18 a few months ago and she decided "what the hell, you only live once". Although she's building up confidence again she insisted that her "daddy" accompany her on her shoots.
I am not going to attempt to monetize this. It's just a tribute to Mr.Dots work.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I was thinking when after she was screwed in the modeling competition, some lucrative offers to do some more "adult" themed content. Dee just turned 18 a few months ago and she decided "what the hell, you only live once". Although she's building up confidence again she insisted that her "daddy" accompany her on her shoots.
I am not going to attempt to monetize this. It's just a tribute to Mr.Dots work.
So....
1605991309793.png 1605991396174.png

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
She's perfect bro, but can you let it render somewhat longer so the quality is even higher?
That looks more like a rendering engine choice to me. If I had to guess, it's Open GL, which is very fast to render. When rendering animation frames, speed is a definite factor.

Iray is MUCH slower (on the order of tens to hundreds of times slower, particularly if you don't have an Nvidia card) which adds up when you are rendering 24-30 frames per second.

This might be an interesting time for mego_lego and others to look into the new Filament rendering engine. It's supposedly pretty fast with animations as well. And if that is a Filament animation, well ok then...

Anyways, I'm just glad to see more 'D' animations in this thread. I do Iray and suck at animation in any case, so I appreciate others efforts when they take a stab at such things.

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Anyways, I'm just glad to see more 'D' animations in this thread. I do Iray and suck at animation in any case, so I appreciate others efforts when they take a stab at such things.
Seeing as you've been so kind in the past with posting your DMD duf files for my use in helping me to learn Daz Studio (along with other developers here too), here's a 'D' AniMate animation video using your 'D' G3F duf file. However, I don't create GIF animations because the conversion of the video file to a GIF file degrades (to me) the quality of the finished animation. So here's how I make this kind of animation, and how to best view it...

1. Animation uses 2 instances of the model in the render. One facing forward and one facing backward (gotta love 'D's' behind too!). Render is created in Iray at 832 x 1080...Daz render preset "Letter (17:22)"... in one rendering session with both models in it during creation (takes about 45 minutes on my computer). Daz Studio creates an AVI video which is about 45 MB in size (ARGH!!!). I convert the file to MP4 which ends up (in this case) about 7 MB, while still retaining the video quality.

2. Note the Daz animation render is 36 frames long (the length of the AniBlock frames used, numbered 0-35) so is only slightly over 1 second in length at 30 FPS. I don't see a way to "loop" the video while viewing it here on the thread post (if anyone knows how to do that, please enlighten me...EDIT: AgentOrange enlightened me. Right mouse-click on the video and select "loop" in the menu, then play the vid). Another option is to download the MP4 and play it with a video player that allows you to "loop" the MP4 video. I use the freeware open source VLC Media Player, but you may prefer a different player.

By not converting the file to a GIF, the video replay retains it's 832 x 1080 high quality render size/aspect ratio.

It's just the way I do it. If you would like to see other DMD characters videos I have created the same way, I would be glad to post them here too. (I change backgrounds, add clothing, etc, depending on how much coffee I've had at the time.... :coffee: o_O )

Enjoy!

View attachment DMD - OhWee's Dee G3 DUF - AniMate - Heels 01.mp4

Last edited:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
As for looping the animation right here: Just right click the video and choose loop (and D will walk on for ever ;) )
OK, I'm now thoroughly embarrassed. :LOL: I figured there was probably a way and tried everything I could think of except a right mouse click. Duh! Thanks!

As penance, here's an Elena and Georgina one. The Elena one is rendered at the slightly narrower Golden Ratio Portrait preset (667 x 1080)

(Credit to Testofreak for these 2 character duf files)

View attachment DMD - Elena - AniMate - Heels 01 (convert-video-online.com).mp4
View attachment DMD - Georgina - AniMate - Heels 01.mp4

Last edited:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes