RPGM Daughter of The Void [v.0.3.9H] [ShayBabe]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ShayBabe

Aug 3, 2023
Someone notified me of this website and the amazing messages there's been about my game. So I had to meke an account to just say thank you all. It's been a long journey, its my first game ever so I've been learning as I go. If anyone has any questions and more than happy to reply. Also the Tyler looking Kunnai, Thats hilarious.

dakamuto

Jan 14, 2019
Someone notified me of this website and the amazing messages there's been about my game. So I had to meke an account to just say thank you all. It's been a long journey, its my first game ever so I've been learning as I go. If anyone has any questions and more than happy to reply. Also the Tyler looking Kunnai, Thats hilarious.
I can't make a payment on itch.io and patreon. Will this game be distributed on other platforms, such as "steam" or "boosty"?

ShayBabe

Aug 3, 2023
I can't make a payment on itch.io and patreon. Will this game be distributed on other platforms, such as "steam" or "boosty"?
Yes!, I've planned for steam in a future, but I'm wating to have all main transformations in the game before that. So it's gonna be a little while.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes