4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

rifrulz

Jul 14, 2018
enough.. we are tired of you the forum is pretty quiet now ENOUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
i barely post anything let alone talk.................even when Dykan29 was getting banned there was a lot of members here chiming and going back and forth with dykan29......not once i posted anything for or against Dykan29 cause i know the guy is a troll and saying anything is a waste of my time................kangooo....i have a question for you.............how many post do you see from me a day.... that your getting tired of me....................its not like i talk post 10/15times a day.................bro next time think before you talk.......peace..

Last edited:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Does anyone know about good incest comics other than daval's?
-3D: Pegasus Smith, MandoLogica, MrFoxx, Resurgum2 (pretty new, with a bit of "NTR"), The Omega Rabbit, Lucius Logan, Rawly Rawls (especially the ones with Lexx228 and Redoxa), Garak3D, NandoF, Tal3s of Debauchery, morpheuscuk, mature3dcomics (well, some of them), Pigking/Crazydad3D (avoid them if you're not into NTR and bestiality), SaturnSky69 (SS69), anything from Y3DF (RIP), the few NLT comics, Himeros... this last one I think it's only dad/daughter (not a fan) but someone mentioned that he was MaxSmeagol from Y3DF so you can expect great models quality.

-2D: anything from Milftoon (RIP), Jab/Jabcomix, some of Incognitymous, Drah Navlag and Croc from VCP, some of JayMarvel, Jopuari, Everfire (warning, too shota and creepy sometimes), Rawly Rawls again, JDseal, Inusen, Hark Art, Aarokira, Barnabie Bunny, Tufos (when it was still about incest), Pandora's Box (PBX), Pinktoon, Grigori, I think some of Garabatoz, Danny Sulca (Adun)

I'm sure I'm missing some, but with those you will have from decent to great (and some bad, who knows xD)

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
-3D: Pegasus Smith, MandoLogica, MrFoxx, Resurgum2 (pretty new, with a bit of "NTR"), The Omega Rabbit, Lucius Logan, Rawly Rawls (especially the ones with Lexx228 and Redoxa), Garak3D, NandoF, Tal3s of Debauchery, morpheuscuk, mature3dcomics (well, some of them), Pigking/Crazydad3D (avoid them if you're not into NTR and bestiality), SaturnSky69 (SS69), anything from Y3DF (RIP), the few NLT comics, Himeros... this last one I think it's only dad/daughter (not a fan) but someone mentioned that he was MaxSmeagol from Y3DF so you can expect great models quality.

-2D: anything from Milftoon (RIP), Jab/Jabcomix, some of Incognitymous, Drah Navlag and Croc from VCP, some of JayMarvel, Jopuari, Everfire (warning, too shota and creepy sometimes), Rawly Rawls again, JDseal, Inusen, Hark Art, Aarokira, Barnabie Bunny, Tufos (when it was still about incest), Pandora's Box (PBX), Pinktoon, Grigori, I think some of Garabatoz, Danny Sulca (Adun)

I'm sure I'm missing some, but with those you will have from decent to great (and some bad, who knows xD)
Great list of collections.

PS: Are Milftoon and Y3DF dead? I know that both collections have been stopped for a long time, but are you referring to just that or are they really dead?

Reactions: saykoo12

JuegoWow123

Feb 27, 2021
Great list of collections.

PS: Are Milftoon and Y3DF dead? I know that both collections have been stopped for a long time, but are you referring to just that or are they really dead?
They disappear so It would be the same that they died. I think It was due to different ideas

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes