4.80 star(s) 5 Votes
Jun 22, 2022
Mmmm, not what I expected, I really wanted Daniel to mix the red with all the blue ones so all the dads would be sleeping but I guess that would ruin his plan to fuck Lana since her friend would catch them, now two things could happen...

-Daniel fucks Lana, then Sofia catch them in the act and blackmail them to have a threesome.
-Daniel fucks Lana, then dad wakes up and fucks Sofia by mistake, Lana catch them and they divorce in a future issue.
I was thinking that Daniel was going to fuck Sofia and Lana would get jealous and start to look for him by herself.. in my opinion it would be a better development, and that is what I got from the hints that she does not like the other women around her son.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I was thinking that Daniel was going to fuck Sofia and Lana would get jealous and start to look for him by herself.. in my opinion it would be a better development, and that is what I got from the hints that she does not like the other women around her son.
Look, I agree that they are hinting Lana jealousy but Daniel is clearly going to her room, he doesn't care about Sofia, if Lana refuses him I see him going to Sofia, that would make Lana jealous but also make him less likeable to her, the whole point of the comic is that Lana is neglected by her husband (mostly thanks to Daniel sabotages xD) so making Daniel more like him would ruin his whole plan.

That's why a threesome makes more sense, especially if Sofia kind of blackmail them... but again, if that doesn't happen they have to keep Sofia busy, if Daniel's dad isn't the one that fuck her by mistake and really don't see who can keep her busy, maybe Martha's unnamed son they mentioned in the first issue? that would be a nice change of pace, but they didn't even mention if he was in the house.

Reactions: Ale69

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I kinda wanted young cousin and her friend to get involved. Or Rosa. Not really interested in Sofia or the other one.
Me too, but it's clear now that they are saving the cousin (and the aunt) for future issues, if this ongoing last for 10 issues or more they have to use all the friends of Lana first, I was expecting Rosa first instead of Sofia and probably soon Martha, but as long the characters are hot I'm fine with it, also makes more sense Sofia and Martha are first since they are already cheating their husbands.

Nov 14, 2023
I really like the way of this author and how he makes schedule and manages Everything properly.He actually cares for Vip although many of them are bastards(who reviewed uncle Peter good),But in terms of quality and time management this dev is excellent and far ahead of many creators.Even he milks for 7 pages A week, still he gives them on time and actually what people want. Good Job Peter81

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
there should have been a little bit hesitation and convincing between 115-116 it didn't feel right this way..
also between 117-118 we should have seen Danial pulling her by her hand closer to him and helping her getting her robe down.. looking stunned from the beauty facing him and getting a monster boner in anticipation for what's to come..

Last edited:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Madness Together should have stayed a young/milf comic, with David, Alice and even Aaron enjoying Sarah body and with the chance of adding the mom later, this one has potential for double mom/son, double aunt/nephew, brother/sister, sister/sister, mom/daughter, aunt/niece, cousins, I really think people would not mind Aaron's inclusion because he isn't a ugly creepy old man and as long all of them share the milfs people would be fine, imo.

Unfortunately this is a VIP comic, Daval has less control over it and a rich supporter can change his vision, this will not stop here, expect more old men showing in future issues xD

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes