4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I really hope it goes back to aunt and nephew + sister.
Man, this one had potential for double aunt/nephew (David + Sarah, David's Mom + Aaron), double mom/son, brother/sister, sister/sister, cousins (Alice + Aaron) and several threesomes/foursomes and yet the idiot who paid to add Uncle Peter thought his shitty fetish was what this comic needed...

I insist, if they really wanted some uncle/niece action, they should have used Alice and her uncle or add another uncle (Sarah's brother?) that would also serve to push the idea of sibling incest into Alice, Uncle Peter is totally unnecesary to the plot, Sarah is already corrupted, David doesn't need his help to fuck Alice, what's the point of this old fart other than to fulfill the "creepy ugly old man" fetish some guy paid to see?

Apr 16, 2022
Man, this one had potential for double aunt/nephew (David + Sarah, David's Mom + Aaron), double mom/son, brother/sister, sister/sister, cousins (Alice + Aaron) and several threesomes/foursomes and yet the idiot who paid to add Uncle Peter thought his shitty fetish was what this comic needed...

I insist, if they really wanted some uncle/niece action, they should have used Alice and her uncle or add another uncle (Sarah's brother?) that would also serve to push the idea of sibling incest into Alice, Uncle Peter is totally unnecesary to the plot, Sarah is already corrupted, David doesn't need his help to fuck Alice, what's the point of this old fart other than to fulfill the "creepy ugly old man" fetish some guy paid to see?
Broke people don't get to vote. :cry:

Maybe you should have insisted with money contributions, hmmm? Ever thought of that, hmm?

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Broke people don't get to vote. :cry:

Maybe you should have insisted with money contributions, hmmm? Ever thought of that, hmm?
Look, I know I have no right to complain since I'm basically a pirate, I'm just giving my opinion about what I consider a bad plot decision that divided the fans.

Also... you talk about voting as if that would have mattered in Peter's inclusion, but if we consider that even other supporters are getting fucked because someone else put more money, I don't think it's worth it.

Apr 16, 2022
Look, I know I have no right to complain since I'm basically a pirate, I'm just giving my opinion about what I consider a bad plot decision that divided the fans.

Also... you talk about voting as if that would have mattered in Peter's inclusion, but if we consider that even other supporters are getting fucked because someone else put more money, I don't think it's worth it.
But not all votes are equal and not all fans are equal. This isn't a government that is here to serve people, the man is here to serve customers, paying customers at that. If people want to see him work on different stuff, pay the man. Not a hard concept. As long as the majority of his high paying customers (20$+ if I recall correctly) vote for ugly scrawny uncle to clap the niece's cheeks, that's what's going to happen. If you want to see little boys fuck their moms/aunts for a trillion more chapters in stories that ran their course because no interesting elements were added to it, he has like 3 other stories where that happens and this one will very likely go back to that soon.

zorro2000

Apr 27, 2023
I stopped reading SN since introdyction of tne aunt with his camera, and i' ve been loving MT but when peter was introduce i was disinterested. i am addicted to ID up to now. i hope that story keeps going on the same line. excuse my english it's too bad.

Reactions: Davalfake

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
If someone doesn't like it, they may ignore me; I won't fight, but Daval is becoming simply another author to me. I believe he wasted the opportunity to take advantage on the increase in popularity.
I used to be excited to know what was going on, and it was a war to acquire the updates hours after they were released, but now I can quietly wait a month or more for someone to want to share it, which is why I believe Daval is already one more author on the in the adult comics business. I hope new authors come out this year with some great stories.

iceza

Oct 4, 2017
If someone doesn't like it, they may ignore me; I won't fight, but Daval is becoming simply another author to me. I believe he wasted the opportunity to take advantage on the increase in popularity.
I used to be excited to know what was going on, and it was a war to acquire the updates hours after they were released, but now I can quietly wait a month or more for someone to want to share it, which is why I believe Daval is already one more author on the in the adult comics business. I hope new authors come out this year with some great stories.
The ploblem is have too much work it make quality drop he have 5-6 series include vip comic too and dir dogma work.

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Same. Methinks Daval's MT move (the ugly old creep angle) was only temporarily financially productive for him and ill-advised: catering to a VERY niche market (Peter's, even if exclusively expensive) will alienate a majority of his audience, reducing them to disengaged and apathetic lurkers, some even repulsing it altogether abandoning support and looking for other authors more attuned to their tastes and voices. The fleeting financial gain would be nothing compared to the inimical effect on the overall marketability of his brand and would have a long term adverse effect on his reputation.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I stopped reading SN since introdyction of tne aunt with his camera, and i' ve been loving MT but when peter was introduce i was disinterested. i am addicted to ID up to now. i hope that story keeps going on the same line. excuse my english it's too bad.
Man, although I consider SN the worst ongoing right now, you probably missed some of the best Daval pages ever, I'm talking about the mom/son/aunt threesome it's fucking amazing and none of the other scenes from MT or ID have surpassed it yet.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes