Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023
I already wrote it months ago.

Daval needs a good screenwriter.

His stories are becoming boring.
He only wants to make money
with his talented drawings.
That is no longer enough.

Though it's a good idea, I don't think he Daval NEEDS it.

His stories are simplistic and shallow from day one, bad screenwriting prevents him from making masterpieces? Yes.
But it works enough for people to come back for more everytime, some come nagging and some drop it, but while they go, other new ones come.

So yeah, it's it's enough to maintain as it is.

Nov 14, 2023
I already wrote it months ago.

Daval needs a good screenwriter.

His stories are becoming boring.
He only wants to make money
with his talented drawings.
That is no longer enough.
I just follow daval because of his incest genre , and amazing artwork..Storyline is repetitive, obv with no complexity.And after a certain time story becomes boring...Again he doesn't add NTR. Which is good for many ..But may be it stops him from having more things in story. BUT without ntr also story can be good...Like blackmailing, caught cheating , cuckolding...many brains..many fantasies..but I respect what he makes...as it yields One of the best artwork till now.

EloyGrinch

Sep 14, 2019
Daval3d decides to get a decrepit old guy to fuck the blonde... and her son Aaron???
Why doesn't the son try to fuck his mother? Threesome between Aaron, Sarah and David?
Then sex between David and his sister and between all of them?
but no, daval3d had to include a decrepit old man and his friends... then what will it be? Sarah with a black person or a group of black people??? So don't complain if you lose fans and payers! I paid him for 2 months but no more! not worth it! Better to wait for some hero to save me so much shit!

tomi2000

Jul 4, 2023
Hello, good evening here, a question daval, am I not saying that by the end of the month I was going to complete all of the 3 comics? what I said I was going to complete everything for the VIPs or for everyone, thank you

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Hello, good evening here, a question daval, am I not saying that by the end of the month I was going to complete all of the 3 comics? what I said I was going to complete everything for the VIPs or for everyone, thank you
WHAT..?
Sorry, no disrespect.. are you asking something or stating something..? It's confusing.

Just a suggestion: please, first try to write your thoughts in your native language and then use Google Translate to post.
Or post in your native language first and with the translation below it.

GL

Reactions: Demion99

tomi2000

Jul 4, 2023
QUÉ..?
Lo siento, sin faltar el respeto... ¿estás preguntando algo o diciendo algo...? Es confuso.

Sólo una sugerencia: por favor, primero intenta escribir tus pensamientos en tu idioma nativo y luego usa Google Translate para publicar.
O publique primero en su idioma nativo y con la traducción debajo.

GL
[/CITA]
Hello, I used the translator hahaha I wanted to know if they were going to put the missing pages at the end of the month, what I understood was that Daval was going to publish it at the end of the month, it was a question

Reactions: BlackDragom3636
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes