4.80 star(s) 5 Votes
Nov 14, 2023
Nothing new...
If uncle Peter is gone sarah's ugly father is going to come.. Daval's integrity is already sold..
But i am still happy that atleast late but he is caring for his subscribers..Such artists are hard to find today who atleast respond to complaints..
But what about sacrifice of dykan..What about love of Didlier the robot..Daval is cheating their fantasies oo noo....
Well i will be happier.. if we get a nice plot of Uncle Peter Death hahah David Planning conspiracy of killing Peter through poison or stabbing in back after finding sarah cheating with her..
Got it from X:

Teaser for the new ID7 update.

View attachment 3464223

Please support Daval3d on his Subscribestar and Boosty.
Lana is the hottest of all..She is still resisting in his arms but enjoying how just a dick has possessed her
I wonder how much Peter81 will pay him, he doesn't want to let the old man go, he's even thinking about making his own comic, surely SN will end hastily and start the old man's comic.
Daval's credibility and trust were sold for a few dollars.
Well if already a new comic with Peter was introduced from starting using same models even..then we would have no problem..Daval actually cheated subs ...in between that's where we lost trust..
But still hope to see more of Alice and Alexa in future..and specially of dominating Alexa before end of SN
We haven't CROSSover of characters of multiple comics also now. A Crossover of two milfs amanda and lana like Y3df or pegasus smith au natural but not eventually turning into NTR GANGBANG
RIP PETER the legend ..lived like a legend ..will die like a legend after fucking for 13 hours straight and cardiac arrest..

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
There were not supposed to be around 300 subscribers in the $20 tier, those 170 are all the subscribers or they are too lazy to vote because the poll is already due to be published for one day

willbr61

Apr 28, 2023
I was noticing daval's latest updates and it seems that some of his pages, he reverses the right order, when you update chapter 6 you will notice the part where the phone is ringing was supposed to be there on page 48, he reversed the pages, while Peter is messing around behind Sara, he stops and the phone rings, then he gets up, in other words he has reversed the pages

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
and until now it occurs to him to do a survey when the story is already shit, sarah's personality is a joke and all of us who don't like peter are unsubscribed
That guy from his Discord who commissioned this bullshit, Peter or whatever his username was, must've been caught by his wife or masturbated so hard his dick fell off, and Daval pulled this 'brilliant' idea out of his ass to try making it up to all the subscribers he lost bcz of one desperate subscriber and is now trying to get them back, but, sadly for him, it's too late.

Sarah's ruined for most of his fans, he might as well make her a literal prostitute in the next 3 or 4 Chs, cuz nobody would give a shit about it anymore, David's just a wimpy, pathetic clown who ofc will never fuck her better than that rapey fucker, Aaron and his dad are two complete idiots for not realizing what she does behind their backs and most likely wimpy cucks too... Alice is the only good thing left about this story, and I bet she'll soon get OldFarted raw too for the "plot", so fuck MT.

Can't say I'm happy a great artist like Daval lost and keeps losing subscribers due to some stuff he added or removed from his stories, but he's the only one to blame for this, so if Daval himself doesn't realize his mistakes and tries to fix them, it's on him and we can't do anything to help him.

As I see it, Daval lost subscribers and stopped receiving new ones and that's why he now votes, but his credibility as an author is ruined.
Who would've thought that, right ?? Some of us here must be able to see the future or something to have predicted something this completely unbelievable ever since this whole nonsense started.

The excuse of the comic getting boring doesn't makes sense when you have SN and ID where it's all about Liam/Amanda/Alexa and Daniel/Lana, if they wanted to make thing interestings, maybe Daval should have give Alice more development and push for some sibling scenes, yet after two/three issues with Uncle Peter, we barely got any David/Alice development, at this point even Peter/Sarah scenes could be considered borings.
Y'all still remember Sharon, Daniel's cousin, and her friend, cuz I almost forgot they existed anymore lol. I love Lana's character and her body, but her still being reluctant about accepting Daniel's advances and reverting all the progress they've made back to 0 after all these chapters is simply ridiculous. Daniel needs to fuck other women too, and by playing on her jealousy, he could make Lana finally accept him as her man. But we can all agree that the only thing that's repetitive, not boring, here is the sex scenes in ID and SN.

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
or EVEN BETTER yet a black horse
It would be better if it were a black dog with a huge cock
Nah, nah... don't be racist now. ALL horses, dogs, unicorns, or whatever matter, as long as their dicks are big enough to go from Sarah's pussy or asshole all the way up to her throat. The color of their fur, nationality, or their breed don't really matter, as long as the dick does its job wrecking the women's holes and rearranging their insides. Bet auntie won't complain about anything except her holes being a good kinda sore asf after the animal is done with her.;)

• Haha
Reactions: BlackDragom3636

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017
It seems Daval has run out of Peter81's money and now he finally turns around to see the $20 subscribers.

He thinks that the loss of subscribers is due to errors in the cards money please.png

then this

birthday.png

Now he does consult the subscribers because with Peter they would have said no from the beginning and Peter 81's money would not have reached his wallet.

new comic.png

and in the end this

survey1.png
All this in the same month but before not a single survey nothing because he was not interested in the subscribers, he sold his ideas and the trust of his subscribers did not return.
Now

joker-laugh.gif

Last edited:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
As I said before, some people isn't really mad about Peter because he's old or even the NTR angle, it's because of the sudden change of the premise, if you rose to popularity thanks to your mom/son and aunt/nephew when you add other content to one of those comics you are "betraying" your main fanbase even if it's also incest, creators think that fans of incest like all kind of incest but in fact they have a favorite and that's why I agree he should have made a comic just for Peter.

Kabaplanca225

May 16, 2022
I guarantee if Daval makes an (old n young) new game,,the vanilla haters (who hate on anything spicy) will still be toxic and hating on it,they simply can't help it,,all they want to see is the same stuff on all games,even when 98% of the games are harem vanilla type,,they'd hate and be toxic of the remaining 2%

Nov 14, 2023
It seems Daval has run out of Peter81's money and now he finally turns around to see the $20 subscribers.

He thinks that the loss of subscribers is due to errors in the cards View attachment 3465223

then this

View attachment 3465226

Now he does consult the subscribers because with Peter they would have said no from the beginning and Peter 81's money would not have reached his wallet.

View attachment 3465229

and in the end this

View attachment 3465280
All this in the same month but before not a single survey nothing because he was not interested in the subscribers, he sold his ideas and the trust of his subscribers did not return.
Now

View attachment 3465252
Daval is doing what he should have done in start of this matter and controversies..Still good , people makes mistakes..atleast he is making effort to correct them..for money and subs yes but still..he deserves a appreciation for it if he makes everything normal

Last edited:

Nobile1701

May 10, 2020
I guarantee if Daval makes an (old n young) new game,,the vanilla haters (who hate on anything spicy) will still be toxic and hating on it,they simply can't help it,,all they want to see is the same stuff on all games,even when 98% of the games are harem vanilla type,,they'd hate and be toxic of the remaining 2%
People are hating on MT because because it deviated from its story arc which was nephew/aunt. So people felt betrayed. But if he makes an intentional NTR comic and people still complain then they are a bunch of idiots, coz they knew what are they getting and they can avoid the comic if they want to.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes