4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
#ID 3

I highly recommend subscribing to his page, He's the GOAT right now.

Subscribestar:

SN8 1-21. Dont forget to support Daval if you can.
Subscribestar:
Well, ID3 12-21 for your delight. Again, I highly recommend subscribing to his page. The content he's putting in such consistent way every week is top tier quality.
Subscribestar:

Also for the people who had problems with the subscription it seems it works out now. Just try it.

View attachment 2371311
ID3 22-32. As usual, I highly recommend you subscribing to his page. The content he's putting in such consistent way every week is top tier quality.
Subscribestar:
SN8 22-31. As usual, I highly recommend you subscribing to his page. The content he's putting in such consistent way every week is top tier quality.
Subscribestar:

PD: Hope the mods forgive my double post but was to not mess up both uploads since have almost the same numeration.
ID3 33-44. As usual, I highly recommend you subscribing to his page. The content he's putting in such consistent way every week is top tier quality.
Subscribestar:
Can you pack all these as .zip or .7z?

Reactions: Ale69

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Yeah I did some research last night. DirDog is the account for his, hmm let's say "questionable" art.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Does the artist is planning to continue the comic "together" ?
damn those renders on that comic are the hottest :(

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Not gonna lie Daval3D is becoming one of my favourite 3DX comic creators. I sub to him already, but I think I might raise my pledge amount.

Alfster

Feb 20, 2023
You guys are lucky, I just paid $10 US a month to see that latest stuff. I don't mind supporting Daval though, I'll subscribe for a few months till IM Desires 3 finishes. I was wrong about Daniel doing her from behind standing up first time too. I didn't like the condom though, it doesn't really fit with the rest of the story.

Last edited:

Alfster

Feb 20, 2023
Not gonna lie Daval3D is becoming one of my favourite 3DX comic creators. I sub to him already, but I think I might raise my pledge amount.
I'm a new sub to him as well. Did you read where he said he wants to buy a whole new pc setup so he can improve the look & speed of his work? When I see his stuff now I wonder how it could look even better!

147f59

Apr 30, 2020
ah no wonder the asses have the same style. neat to see him have a separate patreon for bigger sizes
dird patreon is so $$ compared to his daval3d, content is much less as well...
if pricing were similar, i wouldnt hesitate to sub as genre is much more niche

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes