4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
No friend in the next chapter daniel's cousin tells his father and he goes to talk to lana about what happened in the bathroom lana and her brother already had a relationship before and he fucks her in front of daniel fuck, yes more NTR.

For SN10 it's different, Daval was inspired by what happened at Au Naturel by PS. It will be on the resort's anniversary. Amanda will see Liam fuck Emma, she will get angry and Alexa recommends that he fuck the bartender. The party ends in an orgy, Daval is a genius.

I love that Daval finally dared to bring out his "great ideas" and not just leave them in his short VIP comics.
So also the other two work go in the NTR route? Lana with her brother? And amanda with the Bartender? Please tell me is just a joke, because really, if is true i need to deleted every Deval work after...

Edit#1
the first two works were the ones that brought me back to comics. If so, it's really a big disappointment. And I'll get away from it again. It was better to just stick to the games. If all this is true, I think I will never get close to these artists again, they know how to do nothing but disappoint expectations.

• Haha
Reactions: Terror77

Kurimuzon

May 25, 2023
So also the other two work go in the NTR route? Lana with her brother? And amanda with the Bartender? Please tell me is just a joke, because really, if is true i need to deleted every Deval work after...

Edit#1
the first two works were the ones that brought me back to comics. If so, it's really a big disappointment. And I'll get away from it again. It was better to just stick to the games. If all this is true, I think I will never get close to these artists again, they know how to do nothing but disappoint expectations.
He was sarcastic don't worry, for Together, however, all is lost, almost a reboot

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
He was sarcastic don't worry, for Together, however, all is lost, almost a reboot
bro I hope you are right, because my blood ran cold while I was reading. I understand that because of Together, trust in this developer is now starting to waver, but I would like to believe him when he wrote in the last message that none of this would have ever happened in ID and SN. So i really hope not. Hope that Daniel start to banging is cousin too now. She look really hot :ROFLMAO: also her female friend.

For example Lana might get jealous seeing Daniel with his (female) cousin and therefore want to take him back

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Kurimuzon

May 25, 2023
bro I hope you are right, because my blood ran cold while I was reading. I understand that because of Together, trust in this developer is now starting to waver, but I would like to believe him when he wrote in the last message that none of this would have ever happened in ID and SN. So i really hope not. Hope that Daniel start to banging is cousin too now. She look really hot :ROFLMAO: also her female friend.

For example Lana might get jealous seeing Daniel with his (female) cousin and therefore want to take him back
in such a broken system, where the more you pay the more rights you have, your fears are well founded, but I think he also knows that ruining these series will totally destroy his reputation, most of it is sub are for these two series

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Terror77

Aug 15, 2017

Edit#1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kurimuzon

May 25, 2023
Once a cuck... I wouldn't be surprised if even the lil idiot Aaron got to have a go at Sarah. Don't know what to say about this increasingly ridiculous shit, bois, but Daval seems to go down the CD3D
She will be the bitch of the family, who think this is the right way for the comics, has no brain left, and to be clear, I'm not judging the fethis, a new comic was perfect for them, but i already said it, I don't continue

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Okay I try not to post much in this threat because I don't want to clog the thread with nonsense but can someone please explain to me what's the deal with Dykan29? I have no idea half of the things he's saying. Is he complaining about people posting?
I'm very confused by him.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
can someone please explain to me what's the deal with Dykan29?
Your guess is good as ours, bro'. He's probably upset other users posted 'fake' pages, but he won't post anything himself, even tho he claims he has the originals.:WaitWhat:Why he'd keep complaining about something nobody here forbids him to do is beyond my humble human mind to comprehend things. Maybe some benevolent aliens can answer this question, cuz I can't do it.

she even speak like a dumb, also peter write the dialogue lol
Well, dumb as a brick, walking fuckhole and soon-to-be town's bicycle Sarah = Peter's master-level storytelling, so that's nothing new, considering how high his IQ level is.:KEK:

At least I'll save 20 dollars every month.
Yeah, you'll be better off paying a whore for a quick BJ or something than keep wasting your time with this NTR bullshit.:cautious:

He will die happy.
Hopefully, right after this disturbing scene.:whistle:

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
So in 'Together' the old man would have his way with the aunt and with the niece too (perhaps)... Reminds me of Hunter from 'Power vacuum'... In my case, I'll drop this one...
Shit, now the script just like hentai manga, too easy, too quick, and make no sense how old guy who cant do anything by himself got bigger dick than david who is still young.
Wait till you see him fuck.
He can barely stand and walk on his own and requires a cane and needs a nurse to assist him with even the most basic tasks like washing the front of his own body but horse cock and power fucking is no problem.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
God, the level of writing in the last few pages has dropped so much that not even a first grader would write something so low-grade. Seriously it's like I lost half my brain. Useless facial expressions, useless character, destroying three chapters for what? I seriously don't understand how anyone can say: Deval is intelligent. Come on, is this exploiting his intelligence? Destroy one of his comics, for a few of them. I can't understand why, seriously, I would like to know what this peter81 gave him. How much money must he have given him under the table, to make Deval lose his mind like this. Or what he's blackmailing him with, because it's not possible.

Good God, he could have made a one shot or a new comic just for them and made them all happy instead of destroying this one.

Edit#1
Guys do any of you know if there is another author on the forum always with incestuous stories (i like more mother/son but also nephew and aunt or bro/sis) and NO NTR available on the forum? I have to recover from the crap I saw above.

Thank you

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes