4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
no and how about the vips and dms and other tricks?
As an 8Muses VIP, I can confirm it's Shut Down/Closed, for us too.
I posted the message, a former Admin there said, somewhere on F95...
But to reiterate and paraphrase:
Owner of the 8muses domain was facing too much "heat" regarding bannable content, decided to pull the plug, essentially. Now the admin "team", or most of them, are coming together to try and revive it, as something NEW.
Last I heard.

If anyone has any other or NEW info to add, or correct my statement, feel free.
That's what I know as of now, unless I was misinformed.

chikatani69

Dec 6, 2023
I know a way of how to get rid of uncle Peter from the story with my twisted thinking.

Uncle Peter begged his lovely niece to make his final wish come true by having bondage sex with her before his operation. Sarah was hesitant at first but eventually agreed because she still had pity for the old man. When they're in the middle of their incestuous bonding. Sarah made her uncle collapse accidentally from exhaustion during their hot steamy sex because she was too engrossed by her intense simultaneous orgasm and forgot the old man's fragile heart. Peter underestimated his voluptuous dominatrix, niece's libido and died in the process, leaving Sarah with his penis captivus and Sarah in shock. Sarah quickly grabs the phone from the bedside table and call David for help. Fortunately, David was nearby and quickly rushed to their room where the two had sex and found them still attached to each other. David was so dumbfounded seeing the sight of the two. He looks around thoroughly and thinks about how to separate them. He check inside Peter's bag, and he found something that would help. He manages to pull out Peter's raging hard penis from his Aunt's drenched vagina by using Peter's massage oil as a lubricant, and they wrap Peter's body with a pissed soaked blanket and the two make the decision to get rid of the body together or lie to the police.

The two get a way with it and they continue their incestuous, depraved relationship.

Dec 9, 2022
I know a way of how to get rid of uncle Peter from the story with my twisted thinking.

Uncle Peter begged his lovely niece to make his final wish come true by having bondage sex with her before his operation. Sarah was hesitant at first but eventually agreed because she still had pity for the old man. When they're in the middle of their incestuous bonding. Sarah made her uncle collapse accidentally from exhaustion during their hot steamy sex because she was too engrossed by her intense simultaneous orgasm and forgot the old man's fragile heart. Peter underestimated his voluptuous dominatrix, niece's libido and died in the process, leaving Sarah with his penis captivus and Sarah in shock. Sarah quickly grabs the phone from the bedside table and call David for help. Fortunately, David was nearby and quickly rushed to their room where the two had sex and found them still attached to each other. David was so dumbfounded seeing the sight of the two. He looks around thoroughly and thinks about how to separate them. He check inside Peter's bag, and he found something that would help. He manages to pull out Peter's raging hard penis from his Aunt's drenched vagina by using Peter's massage oil as a lubricant, and they wrap Peter's body with a pissed soaked blanket and the two make the decision to get rid of the body together or lie to the police.

The two get a way with it and they continue their incestuous, depraved relationship.
Thats too dark

kangooo

Apr 22, 2023
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes