Ren'Py Dave Rooder's Greek Myths and Legends [Demo] [Dave "Mavis" Rooder]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Does this work have meaningful plot choices or is it strictly kinetic, please? :)

e-d
It's a demo that you could have completed in less time than you waited for a response.
It appears at the end of the demo that there are going to be a few branches.
Not much more than a straight line currently (with the exception of choosing the gender of a partner) because it's just introducing the game - there are a couple of quick sex scenes to show sample of implementation.

Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
It's a demo that you could have completed in less time than you waited for a response.
It appears at the end of the demo that there are going to be a few branches.
Not much more than a straight line currently (with the exception of choosing the gender of a partner) because it's just introducing the game - there are a couple of quick sex scenes to show sample of implementation.
The question was for more than just my curiousity. (y)

So, we don't know whether or not this game/story will need [kinetic] tags, then? (Does the developer know?)

e-d

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The question was for more than just my curiousity. (y)

So, we don't know whether or not this game/story will need [kinetic] tags, then? (Does the developer know?)

e-d
Looks like the tags were all selected by the uploader because that's everything in the demo, nothing more. The developer doesn't appear to have an F95 account - looks like this was posted without their knowledge or, if with it, without worry of interaction. You should go to their website to learn more (and itchio, twitter, patreon). Hell, on their itchio, it's free to download. Their website has a shitton of their artwork and comics free to download, as well.

Reactions: e-disfunction

byyle

Oct 9, 2021
Now seriously where on earth did the creater go? I went to check his patreon and stuff yet found nothing related to this game. It almost appear like he had abandoned it.

Reactions: LarryF

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
After scrolling through the creator's patreon all the way back to September of 2020 and not seeing so much as a single post even mentioning this game and on the updated itch.io version of this game which states the next update would come out in April of 2022, I think it's safe to mark this game as abandoned.

A real shame - ancient Greece is a setting ripe for naughty shenanigans and there is a massive void in the market for it. I'd gladly bankroll something of the sort, or maybe I'll just have to learn python and do it myself...

Reactions: TwilightPinkiePie

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Is there a reason this has the futa/trans tag? I mean, the character you meet is male or female based on your choice, but not really futa/trans? And there is no gay tag, but there is definitely at least one M/M scene...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote