Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
o6ATxV.png

Overview:
Dawn Chorus
is a wholesome and light-hearted non-linear romance furry visual novel set in Norway.
Moving to another country for studies is a huge step, but it is also a chance for a new beginning. No matter how hard you try, you can never really leave your past behind, though. It's been two months since the beginning of the academic year and you are about to take part in a science camp in a remote guesthouse above the arctic circle, and an old friend from your hometown is going too. Will you embrace your past or try to move forward? Will you manage to befriend your fellow camp-goers? And will one of your friendships blossom into something more?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-29
Release Date: 2024-03-27
Developer: Dawn Chorus -
Censored: No
Version: 0.37.1
Language: English
Side Story: Broken Harbours
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

PAEC2785 thanks for the share!

7THVWK.png O5o14h.png 7VrnEH.png NzlJzc.png

Last edited by a moderator:

compliant

Aug 12, 2018
To clarify, is there any sexual content in this? Will there be?

Art looks nice in previews.

Runario

Dec 6, 2019
Sooo... the thread is nearly one year old and ppl ask for updates...
So this VN is good? Or just ok? I started reading a few months ago but the beginning did not convince me so... maybe you guys can?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Sooo... the thread is nearly one year old and ppl ask for updates...
So this VN is good? Or just ok? I started reading a few months ago but the beginning did not convince me so... maybe you guys can?
It's pretty decent if you're looking for a "chill and kinda wholesome but still has some edge" experience,with a couple optional sprinkles of smut, in your gay furry VN. It's about being less plot-driven akin to Minotaur Hotel or Repeat with crazy shit happening, and more about enjoying a nice little character-driven romance without a lot of unnecessary frills.
I've got my bones to pick with it, though. The writing is decent, the characters are pretty solid, but their proofreader is asleep at the wheel or something, because it definitely feels written by someone whose first language isn't English. I mostly appreciate it for being a nice break from the much more fantastical/dark stuff that the field has, especially since it's solid for the most part.
Altogether, 7/10. It keeps me coming back, which is more than a lot of VNs can say.

Last edited:
Reactions: Runario

Runario

Dec 6, 2019
It's pretty decent if you're looking for a "chill and kinda wholesome but still has some edge" experience,with a couple optional sprinkles of smut, in your gay furry VN. It's about being less plot-driven akin to Minotaur Hotel or Repeat with crazy shit happening, and more about enjoying a nice little character-driven romance without a lot of unnecessary frills.
I've got my bones to pick with it, though. The writing is decent, the characters are pretty solid, but their proofreader is asleep at the wheel or something, because it definitely feels written by someone whose first language is English. I mostly appreciate it for being a nice break from the much more fantastical/dark stuff that the field has, especially since it's solid for the most part.
Altogether, 7/10. It keeps me coming back, which is more than a lot of VNs can say.
Thanks. This are useful information, and that not only 4 me :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BaloneyAmone
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes