VN Ren'Py Dawn Chorus [v0.37.1] [Dawn Chorus]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021

I hope you like Bjørn, because this is another patch for him. Additionally, the old dream opening has been gutted and replaced, and there's another side bit with Mikko.

Reactions: Elfique

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hmmm, is there a big anti-piracy going on? F95 keeps going on and off, and Kemono is down.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021

The update is slated for Rune and Klaus. Lake content when
Until someone decides to take up the mantle of scraping for kemono party, us rogues and vagabonds won't be getting early access.

Pocketishere1

Nov 8, 2020

The update is slated for Rune and Klaus. Lake content when
Until someone decides to take up the mantle of scraping for kemono party, us rogues and vagabonds won't be getting early access.
Do you know how to start the Klaus route?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Do you know how to start the Klaus route?
You have to do the Halloween Klaus event by following him into the woods with Devon's coat* (not sure if this event is necessarily required, but it most likely is), and then do the other couple Devon scenes up until doing the stargazing event with him. There will be an option to break off from his route by choosing to meet with him later, to then move to Klaus's by following him when he shows up, with there being another option to go back to Devon's if you wish.
Peering through the script, there seems to be another way to get to Klaus's route via Bjørn (probably through a similar method), but I haven't checked it out yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pocketishere1

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
You have to do the Halloween Klaus event by following him into the woods with Devon's coat* (not sure if this event is necessarily required, but it most likely is), and then do the other couple Devon scenes up until doing the stargazing event with him. There will be an option to break off from his route by choosing to meet with him later, to then move to Klaus's by following him when he shows up, with there being another option to go back to Devon's if you wish.
Peering through the script, there seems to be another way to get to Klaus's route via Bjørn (probably through a similar method), but I haven't checked it out yet.
Is Klaus actually interesting? Because to me he just seems creepy... No offense meant.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Is Klaus actually interesting? Because to me he just seems creepy... No offense meant.
He's a weirdo and one of those "ethereal" types that you can't really ever get a solid read on, but he has his own stuff going on. I haven't done his actual 0.16 patch content though, so I can't pass a concrete judgment on him yet

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Just a heads up, (given date is January).
Food poisoning sucks, but getting hit by a car is also rather unfortunate.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021

It's all about Mikko this time; not only day 2 content for him but several changes and even a couple total rewrites to his day 1 content as well.

In other news, the has been released. TL;DR: Lake and Jørgen patch for 2/15*, then content for Rune and Devon, then Bjørn, then Torulf, and then Mikko (pending shifts and changes), a pattern which may or may not repeat depending on how the dev feels at that point.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaleAngel_90

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021

All the Jørgen content wasn't finished yet as the writer will too busy to work on it; it'll be coming by the end of the month.

Reactions: HIKARU1

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021

Features Jørgen content, a new illustration, and the introduction of a new character, probably one that's in one of the routes or something.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes