Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Dawn of Malice [v0.07]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Dawn of Malice [v0.07]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Dawn of Malice [v0.06b]

di un fan Dawn of Malice [v0.06b]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
of Dawn of Malice [v0.06b]

di un fan Dawn of Malice [v0.06b]

No idea if it was you who did this but thanks A LOT for your work :D

DaveAxel14

Jan 1, 2021
guys i know this is off topic but can someone introduce me to someone who did fanmade projects based on other RenPy VNs?

i want to ask for some advices?

Reactions: Boldano

GeorgeMorhan

Jan 18, 2021
Game is Bloody amazing, it's so damn underrated. Sex scenes are just fire, and I love how the dirty talk between the mom and our MC. It's right up my lane. An improvement could be to maybe add some sound during sex scenes and in the game in general? But yeah really like it and looking forward to next update.

Reactions: Boldano

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Love the lust from all the girls but mom and sister are definitely ahead in this department.

That last scene does looks like a setup for something that should not be named, but i'll give the devs the benefit of the doubt as nothing about the game points that it's turning torwards that direction.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
So basically the only difference between the paths is a set of predefined choices while in the neutral state you can select yourself?

Love the lust from all the girls but mom and sister are definitely ahead in this department.

That last scene does looks like a setup for something that should not be named, but i'll give the devs the benefit of the doubt as nothing about the game points that it's turning torwards that direction.
I personally thought it was related to MC in some form. Maybe those guys are trying to summon somebody in the body of MC or whatever. Granted there are visions and so on.

I mean there is literally some brainwashing happening.

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I've rather thought that the sound effects and voicing is somewhat distracting, My imagination can fill in the audio blanks, as most supplied are...disappointing
you get what the devs pay for. often its self voiced by a sister or friend, though.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Fakeuser002

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Again, I don't see the utility of the voices or squishy sound effects. All of us have an ideal voice in our heads for how the characters sound, and any attempt to short-circuit that is always going to have less than optimal results. Concentrate on the art and the story; the bells and whistles are simply not worth the money spent.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 34 Votes