swaper64

Nov 3, 2019
I really like this game and "Tamas Awakening," but I wish Whiteleaf had a regular upload schedule or any upload schedule. As far as I can tell they will either update this game between the end of this month and the inevitable heat death of the universe.

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
I hope the setup that it looks like is going to happen with MC best friend and the cult doesn't happen I think that would ruin the fun of the game for many who enjoy being the first one a girl is with and also that she would go through that just for some story BS and it would take the enjoyment from the game by having it happen.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I like this game, MC's relationship with his mom is interesting haha. :love:
It is also interesting to see situations where this time MC's mother is horny and creates situations with MC. And not the other way around as in other games.

But it still bothers me that MC is often an asshole. Even if I chose "good" attitude (?) at the beginning of the game.

Especially he should be nice to Winter. She doesn't deserve an asshole MC. She's so sweet.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished playing this game for the first time. I liked the game, but.. from the moment that stupid nurse started bothering me with that shit of hers, I changed my mind a bit.
I don't like her.
How is MC going to deal with this shit?

Give me back my woman! (Mom)

3.30 star(s) 34 Votes