ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
For a game that has a morality choice and options, there isn't anything different from choosing one or the other. No matter what you choose or do you have sex with everyone. I am not complaining about the sex, just the choice not mattering part.

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
man did this VN take a 180 turn i thought the nurse was going to make you impregnate everyone and was like cool but then the Cthulhu shit happened not sure how its going to go forward now
wow-thats-weird.gif

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
It's not based on fallout at all. I just used the vault boy.

Well I have played this game a bit and I like it the graphics are good, the plot of this game is basic but that's not a bad thing and since this seems to be a game in early development I know things will get better with this game so I will be following this game for the foreseeable future, thank you for your hard work with this fine game Whiteleaf.

Reactions: lirtixlp
Sep 6, 2017
HOW TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF THE NAMES:
1- Go to folder "game"
2- Delete Scripts.rpyc and make sure you don't run the game.
3- Open Scripts.rpy (It's a different file, check the extension)
4- Replace from the first Default to the last Define of variable names (From line 4 to line 19 on v0.11) to the code provided here.
5- Make sure there is not a Scripts.rpyc file in the 'game' folder, and run the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also this was made on version 0.11, so the code may change in the future.

REMEMBER TO CHANGE THE RED NAMES TO THE ONES YOU WANT TO USE!
ALSO WHEN CREATING A NEW GAME USE THE DEFAULT NAMES!
(IF YOU CHOSE TO EDIT THEM, YOU WILL HAVE TO WRITE THE SAME AS YOU DID IN THE FILE, SO ITS FASTER TO CHOSE DEFAULT.)

IF YOU WANT TO USE OTHER COLORS:

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I'm eagerly waiting for the next update

:love: :love: :love: :cool::love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)
I hear ya this game is very interesting, when I first played it I went neutral instead of good or evil although I'm not sure if being good, neutral or evil has any real bearing on this game since it is still in early development, maybe in later releases morality will be more of an issue.

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Oh?, how do you know?
Patreon post

Girlfriend tested positive for covid a few days ago and now I'm feeling shitty as well. Probably got it too. Intense headache, body pain and fever. I dont think ill be able to deliver the next update on time, I apologize to everyone.

Reactions: johnelros

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Patreon post

Girlfriend tested positive for covid a few days ago and now I'm feeling shitty as well. Probably got it too. Intense headache, body pain and fever. I dont think ill be able to deliver the next update on time, I apologize to everyone.
Fuck. I hope he will not become developer nr 4 whose game got abandoned because Covid quit him.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Patreon post

Thanks for the info.

3.30 star(s) 34 Votes