Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Will be watching how this develops. So far it looks interesting, so let's hope all updates keep in the same lane and only add improvements to it. Godspeed Dev.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Every girl but Hunter and Jeanet get impreg(at least i think) scenes. Hunter got blowjob scene. A new character introduced as well.

Anyways, loved the update dev, if you're here.
Did I do something wrong or is there no way to get Jeanette?
I found her at the restaurant but she want to her house and I never tried to set her up with mr.bear but she did anyways.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
I found her at the restaurant but she want to her house and I never tried to set her up with mr.bear but she did anyways.
I don't think there's any way to get her so far.

Maybe later on considering Mr. Bear was carried off by a monster but I'm gonna feel pretty guilty about it if that's the case lol

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
It's...interesting, but also interesting. It's very bizarre, but not in a way that gets too gross. It starts off decent, gets kinda bad for a little bit in the middle, but it takes some interesting turns in the last 2/3, and that makes me want to continue it. I ended up skipping through the sex scenes though. Yeah, I actually ended up skipping through the sex scenes of all things. They got so repetitive. Don't really care enough to see where it goes from here, but it was interesting enough so that I don't feel like I completely wasted my time.

MazG

Jan 27, 2019
1) To enable incest:
Go to the game folder: Open game\script.rpy with any text editor, change line 5 and 6 to the appropriate values.

2) To change font:
Find a .ttf file of a font you like (e.g. google fonts, I suggest using the bold version of an easily readable one), copy/extract it to the game folder, then rename "brad.ttf" to "_brad.ttf" (just to have a backup) and rename your .ttf to "brad.ttf".

At least for me, the original font in this game is awful.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.12a

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Size 71 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
yo exactly this game is a harem game but then to we have a scene in here as well... with Jeanette and that fucking slob shit Bear.. which is unavoidable.. i fucking didn't wanted her to end up with that fat fuck... And also you don't have a option to avoid setting up Jeanette with that fat fuck shit.. Or is it that I messed up with the choices I made... or no matter what you do Jeanette will set herself up with that ugly slob Bear.

Is there a mod or something that can make it avoidable to set up Jeanette with Fat Shit Bear.. she has a good character Design that's why

Last edited:

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
you're so good. please keep the updates short and long :D
PS: I especially want to say that I find the mother very sexy!

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
yo exactly this game is a harem game but then to we have a scene in here as well... with Jeanette and that fucking slob shit Bear.. which is unavoidable.. i fucking didn't wanted her to end up with that fat fuck... And also you don't have a option to avoid setting up Jeanette with that fat fuck shit.. Or is it that I messed up with the choices I made... or no matter what you do Jeanette will set herself up with that ugly slob Bear.

Is there a mod or something that can make it avoidable to set up Jeanette with Fat Shit Bear.. she has a good character Design that's why
I also liked this game before until I saw this scene where Jeanette is fucking this old guy, and what turns out that the dev despite promising that there will be no ntr in the game shows us this shit scene so now I know that this game automatically goes to the trash because I'm not going to play a harem game and watching other guys bang chicks meant for the MC.

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Well I just finished the latest updated game and I really enjoyed it, as for the complaints about there being NTR in this game I can tell there is no NTR in this game because the MC and Jeanette are not in a relationship other then that of a student and teacher.

I also understand that the whole Bear and Jeanette being together was a plot device and if this goes the way I think it will the MC will get Jeanette which will not be NTR towards Mr.Bear since he is gone and most likely dead or worse.

I also understand how players of harem games would want all the gals for themselves and there is nothing wrong with that and there is nothing wrong about not liking the game because you don't get all the girls.

All in all I like this game not only for the artwork but also for the plot as well as the hot and sexy sences in this fine game, good work Whiteleaf looking forward to seeing more of this fine game.

YDZ

Oct 23, 2021
Am I the only one that accidentaly downloaded a trojan instead of the game?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Probably. Depending on the download site, you have to be careful to click on the download you want. If the download is a .exe, you are probably clicking on the wrong link.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
I believe downloads are checked by site staff before they are put to the public, but its worth it to have an add blocker in any case. Also sometimes windows will tell you a file is sketchy when it is still fine.

Horker14

Feb 19, 2021
Liked the girls and the art is pretty good, really my cup of tea. The story is hilarious drivel though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And dialogue gets very repetitive sometimes. Ok not just sometimes, considering that in second half of the VN (0.08) most of the dialogue was about MCs dick.

Still, i had fun.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 34 Votes