a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
you gotta check your links bro wtf are you talking about lol
Some people will never read what is posted because they never take the time to look, my link takes you to the "Game Request" forum and there where all the rules are located is one called "Game Requesting Rules [2018-August-09]".
Here is the direct link and a pic to it since you can not see or it seems so. https://f95zone.to/threads/game-requesting-rules-2018-august-09.36/

pic to show where.jpg And inside the top 6 rules with #6 #6.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, that is what was requested, an update to this existing thread. I'm not sure what you're getting on about
Are you really that dense, you must take all the rules together and #6 is stating that the "Game Request" forum is also for game updates to and to use the same format as you would for requesting a game to be uploaded here.

Maybe "dense" is not the right word because maybe just maybe you don't understand English.

1. The title should be: "GAMENAME VERSIONNUMBER"
  2. Developer and Translator* websites links.
  3. Language: English**, French, Russian...
  4. VNDB*** links should be provided if available.
  5. Optional: Add Videos/Screenshots of the game!
  6. Update to existing thread**** ((Now what could this mean, could it not mean that you are letting the uploaders know a new update is ready for the existing thread, maybe just maybe.))

Oct 14, 2018
Are you really that dense, you must take all the rules together and #6 is stating that the "Game Request" forum is also for game updates to and to use the same format as you would for requesting a game to be uploaded here.

Maybe "dense" is not the right word because maybe just maybe you don't understand English.

1. The title should be: "GAMENAME VERSIONNUMBER"
  2. Developer and Translator* websites links.
  3. Language: English**, French, Russian...
  4. VNDB*** links should be provided if available.
  5. Optional: Add Videos/Screenshots of the game!
  6. Update to existing thread**** ((Now what could this mean, could it not mean that you are letting the uploaders know a new update is ready for the existing thread, maybe just maybe.))
Exquees me, but I'm pwretty shure that I've been told of a rhhhhule about not gowing on tirades in thwreads about stwuffs that are unrewlated to the threwad ??
1643499259647.png

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
hmm I was expecting regular wholsome landlady/roomate get together activity. Did NOT expect some cult magic shit..
Could someone clarify this? I dropped Tama's Awakening because rapey mind control stuff is kinda lame to me. Much hotter for the girls to submit themselves with their fully self aware volition.

Point being, any romantic buildup here and relationship subtlety in this? Or just a spurt of rape magic and sudden bashing of barbie and ken dolls together?

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Could someone clarify this? I dropped Tama's Awakening because rapey mind control stuff is kinda lame to me. Much hotter for the girls to submit themselves with their fully self aware volition.

Point being, any romantic buildup here and relationship subtlety in this? Or just a spurt of rape magic and sudden bashing of barbie and ken dolls together?
havent thought of this game in a while, but there are romances if my memories are correct its a quick build up imo, as for rape, i think its more of what some people call reverse rape. if that made sense. only happened at the end of the update i last played.

Reactions: thealucid

Summerfile

Dec 9, 2020
Just think a little bit about this and it could be you.
https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/
See rule #6.
Refreshed on the rules and fair enough, honestly was following the trend I've seen happen of "alright new ones up" even so far as to pull the "Hero" phrase from one of those. Thanks for the info!

Edited having read this full page and Jeez, Anyway the sites rule 6 does state to submit on the update request form. Although in your "heres the pics" you dont actually show the SITE RULE #6 but rather the "How to submit a request" #6

Reactions: Boldano
3.30 star(s) 34 Votes