Unity Completed Dawn of Marionette [v1.17] [AhrpuXR]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
cover.jpg

Overview:
An android suddenly comes to the player who was leading an ordinary life. A thrilling life with battles and adult activities.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-19
Release Date: 2023-08-03
Developer: AhrpuXR
Censored: Yes - Pixelation
Version: 1.17
Language: English, Japanese
Store: - -
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Game runs in both VR and Non-VR.
It's the steam version with no ChatGPT support.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thanks to BoringTangyuan for sharing the game.

ss-1.jpg ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-6.jpg ss-7.jpg

Last edited:

Dylanel

Dec 12, 2017
Thx for the upload, gave it a few tries and I gotta say that without VR its rather wonky, which can be expected. But the game also likes to glitch out often, for example trying to use the voice commands softlocks the game, the combat sometimes doesnt even load in the enemies, so another restart and sometimes the menu gets stuck even at manual controls and you cant do anything. Considering you have to do the combat to unlock her lower half and customization, its quite a let down.

Reactions: NJ

Voyevoda

Aug 17, 2017
Quickly uncensored it if someone's interested in the game. You need to play long enough to buy her a pussy so I'm not 100% that it works, but the penis is uncensored at least. (edit to add I played for a bit, it does in fact uncensor everything as noted by the attachment)

Drop in the data folder, replace. Modifies the "VRpixelated" associated shader.

For those who want the bepinex route, kumarin confirms below that his file works along with the bleeding edge IL2CPP build.
Download " BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.679+49775dc.zip " from
Download and follow kumarin's IL2CPP instructions for his plugin available here.

Last edited:

Darkangelll

Jan 10, 2019
Quickly uncensored it if someone's interested in the game. You need to play long enough to buy her a pussy so I'm not 100% that it works, but the penis is uncensored at least. (edit to add I played for a bit, it does in fact uncensor everything as noted by the attachment)

Pixeldrain

Drop in the data folder, replace. Modifies the "VRpixelated" associated shader.
Seems like it's causing a error at the beginning, she gets stuck while reboot.

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
Having a fun time with a marionette means at least i can play with her many poses... right?

f111p0v

Jun 22, 2020
Oculus quest 2 + quest link.

does not work.
I am constantly stuck at the very beginning, at the moment when the robot is lying on the bed, and then turns on and displays a repair message. The messages are not scrolled through further.
Also, the menu does not respond to the left controller.
Also, there is no reaction to the selection in the small menu.

-Lost-

Aug 28, 2020
this isn't bad. it's lacks some of the things that could take this to the next level. the gun bug needs fixing for vr when possible ( sometime it spawns with a hand which causes it to spaze)
given the chance I would like to see a proper voice actor but I mainly want to see how ridicules you can get with robots/android girls

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote