1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
Is this supposed to be played in VR? Because it launched Steam VR the first time I tried to play, and so I connected my Quest 2 but I can't make it work, there's no picture.

EDIT: For posterity, no it's not, also it was a mistake to launch this game to start with. Just don't bother, really.

Last edited:
Reactions: whiterussian1974

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
If this game is complete, I'd hate to see a beta. Bugs everywhere. Instructions that are as clear as concrete. Motion blur out the ass. Oh, and let's not forget that the dev doesn't just make things easy, like putting the wind turbine buttons somewhere other than a vague 'roof.' How hard is it to put a damn lever next to the wires? What moron designed this colony of total failure?

All in all, this game strikes as something made by an amateur, as well as less than half baked.

Anshutiger5

Nov 18, 2018
everytime i run this game i get an error "DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine."
and i searched almost everywhere on the internet but no help. can you guys help me a bit.

specs:-intel i3-6th gen, 8GB RAM, 256 SSD, Nvidia 230.
is my graphics is what bothering? i am not sure. i ran and play gta 5 once on this pc worked fine.
sorry for bad english :)

anynameiwish231

Jul 10, 2019
everytime i run this game i get an error "DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine."
and i searched almost everywhere on the internet but no help. can you guys help me a bit.

specs:-intel i3-6th gen, 8GB RAM, 256 SSD, Nvidia 230.
is my graphics is what bothering? i am not sure. i ran and play gta 5 once on this pc worked fine.
sorry for bad english :)
You mean GeForce GT 230? It's nothing to be surprised then - this graphics card cannot into DX11

Reactions: Anshutiger5

holotoll

Jan 8, 2018
Where's the f***ing dirt?
I found 2 warehouses standing next to each other, and re-pressed "E" all over the surface.
I can't find this f***ing dirt anywhere.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Where's the f***ing dirt?
I found 2 warehouses standing next to each other, and re-pressed "E" all over the surface.
I can't find this f***ing dirt anywhere.
Just downloaded the game for the first time. It's late but here if you or anyone else need.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes