1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
Hi. I am looking for some games where you have the full control. It doesn't need to have any story nor an open world. Just animation in a room with a lot of sex poses avaiable. Also have the control to cum inside or outside. there are some games with a lot of poses but doesn't have the option for climax, only for few poses. I want to have that with all possible poses.;)
I've been searching a lot, but don't know the right way to search.
Thanks in advance if you've found any :whistle:
try Honey Select games id start with libido its newest

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I found the soil, filled the 3 containers in the greenhouse, it tells me to go back to Nastya. Nastya asks me if I've found land for the garden yet and character responds with No. Game Over.
You have to go back to the soil and grab the dildo, then bring that to Nastya..
No station for fixing jet packs here either, do I did find a bunch of invisible people in the warehouses teling me to blow up stuff.

Reactions: zippydan

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
This game is not very forgiving. I can't seem to toggle any reminders of the task in case you need to a refresher.

Plus it's incredibly buggy. Apart from the random spikes here and there, the game doesn't let me go past the initial mission of potting the plants. After giving soil to the plants three times, I have to report to the girl. When talking to the girl, I tell her that I still need to finish the job when I already finished. I'm not keen on playing this game.

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
You have to go back to the soil and grab the dildo, then bring that to Nastya..
No station for fixing jet packs here either, do I did find a bunch of invisible people in the warehouses teling me to blow up stuff.
I see. But that's incredibly annoying. No hints regarding this at all.

Sep 30, 2019
This game is full of bug. I click a place with nothing on it and there is a dialog like im talking to someone. Click a box with nothing on top of it and there is a dialog about a plant. What a mess.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
This needed way more time and effort.

Also personally less mini games or very least typical thrown in workaround/cheat for them and or removal of timer.

FruitGod84

Aug 7, 2020
The game bugged out in the first room and I couldn't power up my t-shirt. At least now I know why wearable electronics never really caught on.

jackhammer1984

Oct 23, 2021
I cant progress past the first room where you wake up and the girl tells you to restore the power. I start the puzzle with the electricity and then when i complete it, a second puzzle appears where you have to match the shapes. But for some reason after i finish this one also another one appears and this thing just loops. Anyone had the same problem and is there a fix for this or is this just another bug?

TrySome

Nov 9, 2021
The game requires mouse sensitivity. Also, there should definitely be a quest tracker, and a map this big should definitely have a minimap. Good luck in the game.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes