EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
screenshot0022.png

Overview:
Daybreak Nightbreak is a sandbox-styled visual novel dating simulator, solo developed by me, Mr. Scribbly. The story follows a young man through his discovery of an alternate dimension mirroring his own, as well as the implications behind the actions of an ever-growing doomsday cult. Unbeknownst to the young man, he's been infused with the ability to form his own group of worshippers, which may be the key to stopping the collapse of both realms.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-08-14
Release Date: 2024-08-14
Developer: Mr. Scribbly - -
Censored: No
Version: 9.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

Extra:
Walkthrough/Cheats

screenshot0001.png screenshot0005.png Photo Viewer Slide Show 14_08_2024 21_39_40.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0018.png Photo Viewer Slide Show 14_08_2024 21_40_21.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0021.png screenshot0019.png Photo Viewer Slide Show 14_08_2024 22_12_50.png Photo Viewer Slide Show 14_08_2024 21_41_04.png Photo Viewer Slide Show 14_08_2024 22_03_46.png Photo Viewer Slide Show 14_08_2024 21_38_55.png

Last edited:

Mr. Scribbly

Feb 7, 2022
v9.5? Where are all the previous versions or did the dev just start it from 9.5?
Dev here:
This is the first *public* version of the game, but it's been developed internally for a small community for around 2 years. That's why this is likely the first time you're seeing it lol

It's definitely a bit confusing, since 9.5 is listed as the initial release.

I do have a list of patch notes in our Discord server, if anyone wants to see more specifics:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Dev here:
This is the first *public* version of the game, but it's been developed internally for a small community for around 2 years. That's why this is likely the first time you're seeing it lol

It's definitely a bit confusing, since 9.5 is listed as the initial release.

I do have a list of patch notes in our Discord server, if anyone wants to see more specifics:
1723670413297.png

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
how does the corruption mechanic work..or well the corruption element get implimented? will it only be you corrupting others or can there be characters corrupting potentional people from you furthering there own cults and causing you problems?
can you get corrupted by others? i.e become more submissive to a other person?

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
OK any information on this one?

1. If it's dating sim based than to be interesting to me it has to have both animation and sound.

2. If it's a good story I need animation at the the very least with background music.

3. If it's a great Story than I can survive with static images and just background music.

So my bar for games anymore are quite high since they are a dime a dozen anymore. So does this game fit any of the 3 scales?

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Gotta love it when you can't turn off named saves and all you wanna do is save the game. Also you get 100k store solas when using the code but for personal you only get 1k. Increase the amount of personal solas you get from using cheats. Also traveling should be less tedious just to get to the shop or the world map. You shouldn't have to go through the kitchen to get to the shop to get to the map to get to the church. Just make a world map option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Scribbly

Mr. Scribbly

Feb 7, 2022
Gotta love it when you can't turn off named saves and all you wanna do is save the game. Also you get 100k store solas when using the code but for personal you only get 1k. Increase the amount of personal solas you get from using cheats. Also traveling should be less tedious just to get to the shop or the world map. You shouldn't have to go through the kitchen to get to the shop to get to the map to get to the church. Just make a world map option.
I'm always down for suggestions. I'll bump up the personal solas to 10k (it's a cheat, so why not lol). The game went through some rebalances after that was made, which is why that's so low.

I'll also be adding a World Map option to the Bedroom and Kitchen in the next update. Thanks for the suggestions!

I do have an option for naming saves in the works, so that should hopefully be in the next update as well.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote