2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Is this version updated? I don't want to try playing the bugged version again...

WalkInDaDust

Sep 24, 2021
There was a person that asked what the hell was going in that other thread and now that the english version is out, I still have no idea but can have a good guess.

So basically the main protaganist got raped by dad, raped by childhood friend and basically everybody with a dick. Supposedly its because she is ridiculously hot like her mom (who also got raped by dad) so she found the Necronomicon, gain supernatural powers and killed everyone. For some reason, this knocked her out and took away her memory which forms the plot of the game to deal with her them and her trauma. At the end, she gets nom'd on by either Mom, or whatever gave her the powers that shape-shifted to look like Mom and the difference between having all memories or not is for the monster to find her delicious or not.

So yeah, downer endingall the View attachment 1839559 way.
Wait wasn't after defeating the main boss, she got to meet the white girl and the credit scene starts?

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Does this have combat rape? Idk the mechanics of this game, the images show nothing.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Does this have combat rape? Idk the mechanics of this game, the images show nothing.
afaik rape only happens if you lose in this. The monster that downs her pleasures her afterwards, but there's a way to save right before you want to have sex if you have enough blue flower things. There's also a gallery.

You get to see her having sex on the right. It replaces her portrait thinghy. You can also see the pixel sprites if you're into that kind of thing.

There's tentacles, some weird monsters, flyers and a dude afaik.

Reactions: Mand21

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
I think it's saved in the registry or some shit because I can't find a save file
wtf? That's so fucking weird.
Well, I'm running it on Linux, so to me it's not a huge deal if I have to alter the "Windows" (Wine) registry to run the game with the gallery pre-unlocked since it's not gonna affect my system at all.

Still, if someone can figure out how to edit the save for this... please tell me.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
wtf? That's so fucking weird.
Well, I'm running it on Linux, so to me it's not a huge deal if I have to alter the "Windows" (Wine) registry to run the game with the gallery pre-unlocked since it's not gonna affect my system at all.

Still, if someone can figure out how to edit the save for this... please tell me.
yea I have no idea. but there's cheats (either in game by default or on this thread) so you can blast through it

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes