2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018
There was a person that asked what the hell was going in that other thread and now that the english version is out, I still have no idea but can have a good guess.

So basically the main protaganist got raped by dad, raped by childhood friend and basically everybody with a dick. Supposedly its because she is ridiculously hot like her mom (who also got raped by dad) so she found the Necronomicon, gain supernatural powers and killed everyone. For some reason, this knocked her out and took away her memory which forms the plot of the game to deal with her them and her trauma. At the end, she gets nom'd on by either Mom, or whatever gave her the powers that shape-shifted to look like Mom and the difference between having all memories or not is for the monster to find her delicious or not.

So yeah, downer endingall the image-web.jpg way.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
excuse me for being an idiot, but how am I supposed to get up there? or am I supposed to go somewhere else? I can't go anywhere right now even with double jump, dash, glide and attack unlocked 1653929410839.png
edit: nevermind I figured it out...aparently you can grapple walls....I've been running into that dumb wall for minutes and it didn't trigger

Bramus

Sep 4, 2018
Maaaaaan, we need to make a new tag.... depressive_play_at_own_risk, I felt like I was playing the combination of Doki Doki literature club and Metamorphosis, wanted to have a "happy hour" not this :( , thou good animations, and gameplay

• Sad
Reactions: Hugh Mungus Kok

Hugh Mungus Kok

Formerly 'Hugh Mungus Cock'
Dec 7, 2017
Maaaaaan, we need to make a new tag.... depressive_play_at_own_risk, I felt like I was playing the combination of Doki Doki literature club and Metamorphosis, wanted to have a "happy hour" not this :( , thou good animations, and gameplay
I feel you man, the story was depressive as fuck :cry:

Reactions: Bramus

FlockyWocky

Mar 6, 2021
After careful frame by frame inspection of the final scene, I have reached a conclusion.

What the fu-

If it had better gameplay and the developer tried harder with the storytelling it'd have been a reaally good game.

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018
It's the non-shota version of Ane naru mono. Pretty sure they are both based on Shrug Niggurth so I guess Mom just eats her daughters cause no sex.

starship079

Feb 18, 2018
excuse me for being an idiot, but how am I supposed to get up there? or am I supposed to go somewhere else? I can't go anywhere right now even with double jump, dash, glide and attack unlocked View attachment 1840203
edit: nevermind I figured it out...aparently you can grapple walls....I've been running into that dumb wall for minutes and it didn't trigger
how in the world do you grapple walls? stuck here as well and haven't figured it out.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
how in the world do you grapple walls? stuck here as well and haven't figured it out.
Try restarting your game, it didn't work for me for the longest time but you don't need to do anything or hit a special wall, you just throw yourself against the wall and keep holding the sideways movement (A or D I believe) button to stick to it.
It's really weird, I kept throwing myself at the wall for minutes before it worked, I didn't know where the fuck to go

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
Windowed Mode locks game on top-left corner of screen and eats a chunk of it.
I tried shift+left click on the taskbar to use the Move option but the window still stuck.

Any way to center or move it in Windowed Mode?

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
I hate this game so much. I have a girlfriend who had to endure shit in her past, quite similar to this weird-ass story. Not only do I have to endure my own stress levels in this game and try not to remember the breakdowns I have to calm myself and her. Now, I fapped to something which I shouldn't be doing. FML!

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I hate this game so much. I have a girlfriend who had to endure shit in her past, quite similar to this weird-ass story. Not only do I have to endure my own stress levels in this game and try not to remember the breakdowns I have to calm myself and her. Now, I fapped to something which I shouldn't be doing. FML!
yea I don't really fucking understand how fucking sick you need to be to include something like this in a game
and it's not even a game about how she found betterment, it's a game about how she continued getting abused by monsters, like what the fuck
even I found it hard to imagine something else while playing this shit because I know people who were in the same sort of situaations, except not nearly as bad as the ones in the game

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
I don't seem to understand... Did I download a hacked copy of the game? I cannot die even if I get hit like 10 times, and I can restore my health infinitely. What's going on?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes