2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Cloccy

Jan 11, 2019
I cleared the game (except memories)
the early game was fun side scroller
but at the later stage of the game it just become mashing jump button until reach next/boss floor which is not fun at all

tldr game turned into " the floor is lava" just press F2 before you broke your keyboard

fortunately the game hentai cg was pretty good

hentai score 9/10
gameplay score 3/10

Last edited:

imiii

Apr 26, 2020
Maybe check out Sinisistar and Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka. Those might be more your cup of tea.
I like the visuals of those games but I generally don't like seeing women getting hurt. I think it's more of I want something new because I've seen so much already and hardly anyone makes stuff that I'm actually into.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I like the visuals of those games but I generally don't like seeing women getting hurt. I think it's more of I want something new because I've seen so much already and hardly anyone makes stuff that I'm actually into.
That's fair. Then yeah, you're kinda out of luck. Horror/occult usually goes hand in hand with violence/guro. I think devs have a hard time balancing the "seriousness" that's required to keep that kind of atmosphere while also balancing the H-aspect without violence that's usually associated with scary things. (i.e. we're not scared of sex monsters generally).

Maybe Night of Revenge or Alien Quest Eve? (Sidescrollers, the first one still being in development but seems very closed to finished).

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
It's hard... I never see any games that had horror tags not to be bloody/depressing... I never see any games like that...

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
It's hard... I never see any games that had horror tags not to be bloody/depressing... I never see any games like that...
I'd recommend Alien Quest: EVE, Anthophobia, and Parasite in City. Object Control technically but way less polished.

Reactions: BlackElite

imiii

Apr 26, 2020
There's stuff like Ruined Hospital, and another game in development that reminds me a lot of Clock Tower. I don't mind blood on male characters or even female ones assuming that it's not meant to be played as an actual fetish.

Reactions: BlackElite

Nietszche1

Jul 23, 2018
I play the jap ver. Iirc, there's skip stage button, cant remember it which one. With that, i can skip the annoying bug save after boss fight

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Where is this from? =D
Drag-On-Dragoon, or Drakengard 3 if you're not Japanese. It's a Yoko Taro game, the funny skelly man that made the NieR series. You play as Zero a crazy psychopath prostitute that runs around killing hundreds of goons, her sisters, and then fucks/steals their men. And it'll probably never make it outside of PS3 so if you want to play it, get a good pc or buy a used PS3 and get the game for cheap.

Reactions: T'sara Noga

kobmay

Mar 16, 2020
I End this game and kill last boss.
but i missing last 2 memory
How to find it, does anyone know?

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018
Update today adds English Version, character voices and some CG updates. This should be the last update for the game, hopefully its less buggy.

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018
1653431965293.png
There is, make sure you check the Japanese language version ironically.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes