2.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Jun 9, 2020
Can't figure out the boss, randomly the boss is attackable but no idea how to trigger it. Multiple spots where the character seems to stutter preventing her from jumping.
You need to attack him (sitting body) while dodging tentacle from the ground and spawning spikes around him and throws it (I think its invincible when preparing its spike attack (when spikes spawn around him so don't try it)) . Till the Sitting body breaks and a masks boss pops up and follows you, attack him aswell. It will spawn back sitting body after attacking the masks once. Do it 3 times and its dead.

You can also go EZ mode and press F2 for Immortality like I did.

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
Can't figure out the boss, randomly the boss is attackable but no idea how to trigger it. Multiple spots where the character seems to stutter preventing her from jumping.
You need jump on him until he use head, then jump on head.
Beated the boss and i guess it gg for game+ shower memory, still gallery almost empty cant really tell much without eng.

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
The biggest problem is memory i think at least enemy give you 1 gg normally, but only some of them i guess.
I was able find only 1 memory outside the shower after boss.
It was girl get fucked it classroom be her school friend

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Is there a way to change the UI to English? It is actually kind of frustrating without any guidance.

TheLukas131

Nov 30, 2018
Almost full save data. Only missing a few memories, 'cause my game always crashes when I exit those areas. The H-animations are all unlocked, tho.
The game kinda reminds me of super meat boy in the later stages of the game.
Extract into
C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DayDream

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
Almost full save data. Only missing a few memories, 'cause my game always crashes when I exit those areas. The H-animations are all unlocked, tho.
The game kinda reminds me of super meat boy in the later stages of the game.
Extract into
C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\DayDream
Used the above save, may have picked up a few more memories on my run? Only three left to get if anyone wants to have a go at it.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Huh, game looks good but didn't sell very well. I wonder why. Will give it a try.

Jitterskull

Jun 13, 2018
How to get demon's horns in this game?
It should be possible somehow, but don't know how

Edit: by collecting statues. ofc only if ur save isn't broken

Last edited:

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
Bruh the save function bugged after I killed the first boss , fuck this shit im out

imiii

Apr 26, 2020
Huh, game looks good but didn't sell very well. I wonder why. Will give it a try.
It's because the game isn't finished yet. There's a ton of bugs like sometimes you can't regen your magic from the flowers unless you reload a save, and the save can also become bugged from boss battles meaning that you have to start over from the start unless you never die or have to reload. Not helping is the fact that you'll often take damage from something that you couldn't see either from falling too fast, hidden in the background, or worst from something that you are trying to kill or just killed. It's also not always obvious what can be stood on and what can't. Edit: The Gallery also always goes back to the first page or memory as well.

I wish H-games used more Occult / Horror aesthetics since I feel like there's a lot of potential but most people want to play it safe. Look at something like Setalia and the Demon Realm, it understands that you can go far with visuals and do weird stuff in terms of H-scenes (I'm not a fan of Futa on Futa personally though.) but again most play it safe with stuff like man with horns and / or tattoos, zombies (I never understood this one.), or generic tentacle monster.

Last edited:

Jitterskull

Jun 13, 2018
For those who having trouble dealing with bugs
Type TYP
Which will unlock level selection option and allows to deal with most of bugs

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
I don't know what the hell is going on , but I feel like this game is trying to be heavier than i understand . Like the there's normal monster rape you see in everything else on this site , but then you get into the weird real person rape where she seems to be mourning and goes crazy ? Either way , im pretty sure I got the bad ending because of red text I can't read. Anyone got a guide to all the memories ? I'm missing 2

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
It's because the game isn't finished yet. There's a ton of bugs like sometimes you can't regen your magic from the flowers unless you reload a save, and the save can also become bugged from boss battles meaning that you have to start over from the start unless you never die or have to reload. Not helping is the fact that you'll often take damage from something that you couldn't see either from falling too fast, hidden in the background, or worst from something that you are trying to kill or just killed. It's also not always obvious what can be stood on and what can't. Edit: The Gallery also always goes back to the first page or memory as well.

I wish H-games used more Occult / Horror aesthetics since I feel like there's a lot of potential but most people want to play it safe. Look at something like Setalia and the Demon Realm, it understands that you can go far with visuals and do weird stuff in terms of H-scenes (I'm not a fan of Futa on Futa personally though.) but again most play it safe with stuff like man with horns and / or tattoos, zombies (I never understood this one.), or generic tentacle monster.
Maybe check out Sinisistar and Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka. Those might be more your cup of tea.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes