Ren'Py Abandoned Days with Sun [v0.1] [Ghost-Potato]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I promise that there will be more beautiful women throughout history, but I don't promise that they will all survive... am I kidding or not...
:unsure: Are we playing as a serial killer?
Might be an interesting plot. :KEK:

Downloading now and adding it to the queue to try today. (y)

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
Based solely on the preview: girls look decent enough, the premise I think sounds like it might be interesting enough (early 30s dude got rich by focusing solely on his career, now wants to retire and find happiness in his life - and presumably this is a story with choices that matter rather than a kinetic novel or VN with shallow choices or a disjointed grindfest of a sandbox), but that writing... I'll wait on checking this out until that gets fixed.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I promise that there will be more beautiful women throughout history, but I don't promise that they will all survive... am I kidding or not...
There have been a lot of beautiful women throughout history from the dawn of time and mankind and so true, all or most of them are dead now. Will more beautiful women appear in the future and be recorded in human history as such? Probably.

Your game, on the other hand...

• Haha
Reactions: sdawg1234

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
It's a very good game! With a nice story and models, but even if english is not my native language, I noticed how many bugs there are in the dialogs...

Oct 26, 2021
I agree, just the first couple of scenes, I had trouble understanding what they were trying to say. But, so far it's alright.
sorry about that, english is not my first language, i will try my best to adjust this or get someone to help me with the dialogue, i will try to improve in future updates, thanks for the feedback

Reactions: Roninsoul7

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
Aside from struggling with english, the story is pretty good, and don't worry about the struggle too much, I only speak 3 languages, english, bad english and drunken english.

That being said, this kind of story is going to require a lot of work to pull off, done well everyone will love it, but rushed or done badly people are going to dislike it badly. Though seeing how well you've started on the first part, I am leaning on the side of you being able to pull it off well. I put it on my watched list and will see how things play out, I am rooting for you Ghost-Potato.

Oct 26, 2021
Aside from struggling with english, the story is pretty good, and don't worry about the struggle too much, I only speak 3 languages, english, bad english and drunken english.

That being said, this kind of story is going to require a lot of work to pull off, done well everyone will love it, but rushed or done badly people are going to dislike it badly. Though seeing how well you've started on the first part, I am leaning on the side of you being able to pull it off well. I put it on my watched list and will see how things play out, I am rooting for you Ghost-Potato.
Thank you very much for your support.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm Moon dying sucked.

not sure how often i see a LI/lover die in a VN and i never see what happens afterwards cause then my interest in the game just evaporates.

but yeah the english has already been mentioned so theres that as well.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote