Daz models of Celebrities

Feb 3, 2020
OhWee, can you share what tweaks you made to CS07 textures?

I've tried mixing a very dated Sangriart's Evenstar with some of Mouso's G8.1 character morphs and textures to get Liv Tyler's Empire Records look but so far no avail. I would love to see more posts of people sharing their processes of making improvements to existing celeb likeness models.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OhWee, can you share what tweaks you made to CS07 textures?

I've tried mixing a very dated Sangriart's Evenstar with some of Mouso's G8.1 character morphs and textures to get Liv Tyler's Empire Records look but so far no avail. I would love to see more posts of people sharing their processes of making improvements to existing celeb likeness models.
To the texture maps themselves, none. I did adjust the skin colors (translucency, reflectance, etc.) to whitish/red shades, as this agrees more with the lighting I use, but that's mainly personal preference. I also dialed down the translucency as I usually do, with a deep red translucency color. So this will depend a lot on the lighting you routinely use, and it's a 'tweak to your own taste/ymmv' kinda thing.

I also adjusted her curves/taper a bit to taste, a bit more idealized.

Mainly, though I ended up using the healing brush in Photoshop to help smooth out the abrupt color changes on the face/skin while doing my usual post work routine. The lighting setup I was using really accentuates differences in skin tones, which looked a bit unnatural to me.

So my advice to you is to play with the skin tone settings a bit. As I said, I still wasn't 100% happy with the result, but CS07's face was dialed in particularly well, so it was worth playing around with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31971207

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I know most people focus on the babes, but if you need a random celeb dude sexual encounter cameo...

badboy01.jpg

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I was looking up today. Looks like she may be a nod to Zoe Bell...

Here's one of Miranda's promo pics:

product_image_krashwrksmiranda.jpg

Zoe is primarily known for her stunt work, for the likes of Lucy Lawless (Xena), Uma Thurman (Kill Bill), and Kate Blanchett (Thor Ragnarock) among many others, but she's had a few acting roles too. So odds are you've seen her a few times, in her 'double' roles, and just maybe as an actress too.

I was thinking that she might have been one of the Amazons in Wonder Woman, but no such casting credit. Miranda would make a an awesome looking Amazon though. Hence the share here.

Just wanted to share that little journey I took researching Miranda with y'all!

Reactions: watermankaku

Feb 3, 2020
Anyone has experience with this vendor?

It's a very nice render but everything this guy made is under Patreon paywall and the models are not even included but are sold separately at $100 each. Without different angles and lighting it's hard to tell how much of the likeness is from post work or smoke&mirrors with lighting and angle.

Probnik

Mar 3, 2019
Greetings! Someone help! I searched all over the Internet looking for this model, but did not find where you can download it. Maybe someone has? Drop it please!
Celebrity Series 03 for Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 Female

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Greetings! Someone help! I searched all over the Internet looking for this model, but did not find where you can download it. Maybe someone has? Drop it please!
Celebrity Series 03 for Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 Female

I've updated a few more of the links. Good news is that it appears the Celebrity Series and the list they correspond to are both being updated

Probnik

Mar 3, 2019

I've updated a few more of the links. Good news is that it appears the Celebrity Series and the list they correspond to are both being updated
Thank you! But it's too late, I found it on another resource! I forgot to delete this post! xd