3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
cousin larry

https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/post-2706181

thanking you, the FWSA Finley G3F convert to G8F has a very high fidelity, as quite impressive. you are use custom script? may you please to teach me or share such script? i have finding the daz utility convert G3F to G8F not very good with low fidelities.
It's a free script, so paid doesn't necessarily make things better even with a clone you can do better than paid stuff. I won't give it because it's boring to use (but calculates pretty well), and not too much time to do a tutorial on its explanation.

amuua

Nov 29, 2019
It's a free script, so paid doesn't necessarily make things better even with a clone you can do better than paid stuff. I won't give it because it's boring to use (but calculates pretty well), and not too much time to do a tutorial on its explanation.
yes, script interesting to me. possible you may share url to script? if unable for share, may i please for asking your favor convert these G3F into G8F below? thanking you

HoneyMan

Mar 16, 2019
Hey there! What assets do you guys use whit regard to tentacles? I wanted to start a series but I’m surprised that there are only a few with Iray and Genesis 8.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
First Camera View is finished. Having two of the Kimono this close together was really a piece of work. I used it as practice in zBrush. A big thanks to Henissart for taking his time with me and explaining me how it works :)
Will do some more close-up shots later. Japanese Garden 1_intel_ps.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes