3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
If you haven't turned this into a VN by the end of the year, then you, sir, are a monster and a tease.
I'm really getting into the rendering, scene setup side of things although the thought of trying to learn Ren'Py and the writing, programming of stats and all that comes with it, really scare me quite a bit if i'm honest. I've got the massive idea in my head, which will take you across a lot of countries... it's just translating that into words and doing it good :/

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I'm really getting into the rendering, scene setup side of things although the thought of trying to learn Ren'Py and the writing, programming of stats and all that comes with it, really scare me quite a bit if i'm honest. I've got the massive idea in my head, which will take you across a lot of countries... it's just translating that into words and doing it good :/
It's a skill. And like any skill, it takes practice. But all the information is right here on the internet. It just takes a little patience and some trial and error. I hope you give it a try. :)

DeadDogi

Mar 27, 2019
If you were able to master DAZ, then learning Ren'Py will not cause big problems. There is a good training part, and if you simply create VN without statistics and other things, then training will take less time than rendering in DAZ of one scene.

Reactions: Lockheart

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
For a linear game it's not complicated ren'py, it's complicated by variables, a map, time, an inventory and others. But there is enough ren'py game to visualize the code and reproduce it without too much difficulty. (It's enough to understand a little)
So you'll spend more time on daz between conception and rendering than on ren'py.
Milfy city, filf for map and inventory
Holiday island for variable complex

Last edited:
Reactions: Lockheart
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes