3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Jai Ho

May 31, 2017
Attempt at photoshop work post render - going for a "cool" (blueish ) look. please provide feedback or any tips you might have to make it look better View attachment 114024
For me, the girl gets lost in all the squares (rectangles=squares to me). My eyes get confused.

On my left of the pic is a window made of squares, then a balcony made of squares, with a building made of squares past that. Behind the girl is a bookshelf made of squares, which inside it is a window made of squares, which inside it is a building with more square windows. The right side of the pic is dominated by a window made of squares, and inside those are 2 buildings with different squares. My eyes cannot settle on the girl because I keep being distracted by the squares. For some reason I especially keep looking at the left window more than the others.

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
There's an addon that has morphs for sitting on surfaces. Unfortunately, I can't remember which one it is. :(
There are loads of 'glute control' addons on the store (of course, Zev0's are the best): . HTH.

George213

Feb 7, 2018
Right, so I've been screwing around in Daz3D for the past 4 months, and I think I've acquired a decent knowledge about posing, lighting and shaders, etc.
Here's a render of a custom character I created, someone I'd definitely use for the 'mom', were I to ever make an incest game in the future. I was trying to go for a 40+, all-natural, mother of two (with a heavy rack and a nice juicy ass, of course). What do you guys think?

PS: Sorry for the less-than-average render quality, it's because I only have a less-than-average PC. View attachment 108211
Nice work. Can you post more?

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Hm... you almost got it. Are you using "clouds" filter in Photoshop? If so, then I'd recommend using two different shades of white instead of the traditional white/black combination. Right now, it looks a little bit like smoke to me. But I'm nitpicking.
It's just one shade of grey with a cloud filter. The scene has a lot of reflectives (the porcelain sink, mirror, all the metal) so I'm just happy I got the render down to 6 minutes haha

Reactions: Dr PinkCake

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Unrelated to sex, I just wanted to show some tribute renders in regards to XXXTentacion's untimely passing yesterday. His music has helped me through my depressive state and part of the reason I focus so much time & effort on expressing through an art form. Incredibly flawed as a person, riddled with bad decision making in his life, but expressed truth through his unique styles.

R.I.P. XXXTentacion 1/23/98 - 6/18/18

Rest in Power X (1).jpg Rest in Power X (2).jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes